***The Official Hearts vs. The Champions Thread***

Muff

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :weir: :bougherra: :papac:

:mcculloch: :ness:

:weiss: :davis:

:Naismith:

:jelavic:

I would imagine that Lafferty will start though.

If smith had balls he would play that team,that team would beat hearts by a couple imo (tu)

funny as it sounds, this is probably more of a must win game than the 2nd of jan against the beggars

we MUST get 3 points on saturday no matter what, anything less could be crucial, id hope the game resembles my sex life

starts hard and fast, and we get it over and done with asap :lol:

seriously though, we cannot play like last night against this mob, i have a feeling that hearts will score on sat, so we may need at least 2 goals maybe even 3 to really finish it off

funny as it sounds, this is probably more of a must win game than the 2nd of jan against the beggars

we MUST get 3 points on saturday no matter what, anything less could be crucial, id hope the game resembles my sex life

seriously though, we cannot play like last night against this mob, i have a feeling that hearts will score on sat, so we may need at least 2 goals maybe even 3 to really finish it off

Bang on. It's a massive game for us.

Anyone whos dropped ness in ther team is nuts hes been one of the best performers. Would like to see fleck start behind lafferty n see what happens.

(tu) Agreed

Think the first goal in this game is super super important!

Don't see the need to rush Jelavic back into such an important game against a team that are bound to get right in our faces, thats how reccuring injuries happen. Lefferty had looked decent up front recently so should be fine.

Don't see the need to rush Jelavic back into such an important game against a team that are bound to get right in our faces, thats how reccuring injuries happen. Lefferty had looked decent up front recently so should be fine.

It's not rushing if he's fit and ready.

He's our best option by a mile so if he's fit he should start.

Every single spl team is in our faces so you just have to take your chances, black aside hearts aren't that dirty compared to other sides.

It's not rushing if he's fit and ready.

He's our best option by a mile so if he's fit he should start.

Every single spl team is in our faces so you just have to take your chances, black aside hearts aren't that dirty compared to other sides.

Every team has one of those players and the irony is, most of them seem to have played for Caley at one point.

Dods, Tokely, Black etc.

im quietly optimistic this is gonna be a cracker with us out on top, although saying that apart from playing us i hope hearts play a blinder this season and deprive the scum of second place :21: