***The Official Hearts vs. The Champions Thread***

Muff

Jamie ness is defensive minded? Gimme a break!

I'm not slagging the guy by saying that, but from i've seen, he'll sit, break up play and play the pass. And if we have the ball, he'll come back and pick it up and then look for the pass. Not having a go, really like the way he's started, but IMO, he's not one that'll make breaks into the opposition's box. However, I could be wrong.

Right from the start here rangers! None of this sitting deep negative garbage! Give hearts something to think about!

The team is set out to keep it tight for the first 20 minutes, there won't be any 'fast starting' today.

Then again, if we win, I don't care. Give me a shitty performance and a 1-0 scrape just now.

Weiss was rotten against them earlier in the season. Pitch was too narrow for him. Understandable he's not playing.

I understand what you're saying mate, but it doesn't make sense. Someone who has quick feet and is pacy should thrive on a tight pitch.

Dissapointed with that line up to be honest . I can't believe we have 3 central midfield positions up for grabs and Davis doesn't find himself in one .

I can't see us starting on the front foot with this set up . I'm expecting lots of long high balls to an isolated front man lacking support . A hard fought midfield battle aswell .

The only good thing is that we have options from the bench

Hearts are lining up with a 4 - 5 - 1 by the looks of things aswell .

The team is set out to keep it tight for the first 20 minutes, there won't be any 'fast starting' today.

Then again, if we win, I don't care. Give me a shitty performance and a 1-0 scrape just now.

Haha mate ad bite your hand off for that but right now I've got a bad feeling. 21 league goals miller had for us, there's only 12 spl goals in our full line up today :(

I'm surprised at that formation.......Hawd the fuckin bus! Naw I'm not doh

I'm not a great fan of Edu & McCulloch in the heart of the midfield, but if it get's us home, I'll take a shitty performance and a 1-0 win. :pipe:

*Forecast....3-1 to the Rangers.