Kris Boyd

martyboy2009

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Clyde 1 take their info from sites like this and BBC 606. They also said we want hreidesson and the scum were after Danny Wilson on loan for 6 months. The Wilson thing was on BBC 606 yesterday.

Lazy journalism I feel

I would be amazed if we took boyds wages considering its alot more than what he was on when he left.

I heard from a reliable source on saturday that in nov/dec,martin bain walked into the dressing room after training and told the players that "there will be no wage rises at this moment in time" (maybe due to the whyte deal) and kenny miller stood and said "fuck this then,i'm off".

Now i never post rumours from sources,so take from it what you will. But why would'nt we offer our top scorer a wage rise & take back a player who is on alot more than he was when he left?

martin bain walked into the dressing room after training and told the players that "there will be no wage rises at this moment in time" (maybe due to the whyte deal) and kenny miller stood and said "fuck this then,i'm off".

Bain replied: "Away an fuck yersel ya wee fhanny."

Yours is probably the best rumour this year. So far. And easily the most accurate, I'd say.

I would be amazed if we took boyds wages considering its alot more than what he was on when he left.

I heard from a reliable source on saturday that in nov/dec,martin bain walked into the dressing room after training and told the players that "there will be no wage rises at this moment in time" (maybe due to the whyte deal) and kenny miller stood and said "fuck this then,i'm off".

Now i never post rumours from sources,so take from it what you will. But why would'nt we offer our top scorer a wage rise & take back a player who is on alot more than he was when he left?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Send me some of what your on!

:lol:

bains a useless tit but i find that on hard to swallow.

for a start ness got a pay rise and probably naisy as well.

You will probably find that naisy & ness won't be on as much as what they were on before tbh.

Plus miller is obviously away now for more money,which show's that there must be some sort of truth to it.

You will probably find that naisy & ness won't be on as much as what they were on before tbh.

Plus miller is obviously away now for more money,which show's that there must be some sort of truth to it.

Hes getting 50k p/w ffs, even if we met the demands he made he would have walked for any club offering that doh

you think ness took a pay cut from 200 quid a week as he broke into the first team :lol:

What makes that so unbelievable? Everybody knew miller wanted more money,which we didn't offer him?

I will state this again. He wanted the deal Rangers offered him to be a 3 year deal or the same money that 3 years would bring paid over the 2 years. He would have accepted that. However when Bursa offered 50k p/w do you really think he would have knocked that back? Miller is not a bear. He is a money orientated footballer who in my opinion would have jumped at 50k p/w wether we met his demands or not.

If you think otherwise you are deluded

:lol:

as a serious guess id say jamie gets 1k a week now

lets say he went from the hundreds a week to the thousands. we wont be far wrong i am sure.

the idea that bain strolled into the dressing room and said right lads no pay rises is laughable. even for bain.

I will state this again. He wanted the deal Rangers offered him to be a 3 year deal or the same money that 3 years would bring paid over the 2 years. He would have accepted that. However when Bursa offered 50k p/w do you really think he would have knocked that back? Miller is not a bear. He is a money orientated footballer who in my opinion would have jumped at 50k p/w wether we met his demands or not.

If you think otherwise you are deluded

Yes miller would have signed a new contract if we offered him that deal,i agree. But how do we know he didn't have a similar offer on the table from another club at that time? Same length of contract,but more wages?

If that scummy mob offered him the same lengh of contract but more wages he would have went in a heartbeat! Like you say he's a money grabbing wee bastard.

lets say he went from the hundreds a week to the thousands. we wont be far wrong i am sure.

the idea that bain strolled into the dressing room and said right lads no pay rises is laughable. even for bain.

He had his gun holster on at the time apparently :craphead:

Rangers are attempting to get Boyd back on loan till the end of the season but must pick up his 25k a week wages.

According to Clyde 1.

I dont believe they said that, all they said was that we would need to pay his wages....never said we were attempting t get him back.