Kris Common

I've just been told Commons has pulled out having been offered more money elsewhere...

Not questioning you Kev, but I assume your source is very strong?

What's this I hear about it being Celtic that have offered him more? :anguish:

I didn't really believe it until now but, if this is true, this is a prime example of Celtic signing a Rangers target just so that we don't get him. They do not need Kris Commons in their already gigantic squad. What was the point in signing Ljungberg if they were just going to sign another winger under a month later?

Ridiculous and I really hope he hasn't turned Rangers down for Them.

Fantastic signing!

Just confused to whether he can really play up front but what a piece of business Rangers. Can't wait to see him play if this one is true! :D

You're a fucking tool.

?

Are you serious? From Walters public admittance we want him, to the fans creaming themselves, to Rangers media actually writing up an article, to more fans creaming, then the article making newsnow, fans believing it, kev spoiling the party.......all in all, its a bit like our club in general

A Shambles and downright embarrassing.

:(

I don't buy into Celtic being interested. They just Freddie Ljungberg, who so far in his Celtic career has played left wing. They Paddy McCourt, Joe Ledley, Shaun Maloney, and a few more who are all left wing players, or at least play there for them. Up front, they have Stokes, Hooper and Samaras... why would Commons come in to play there? I don't see it.

I believe we are strong, strong favourites to sign this guy.

Woops?

What's this I hear about it being Celtic that have offered him more? :anguish:

I didn't really believe it until now but, if this is true, this is a prime example of Celtic signing a Rangers target just so that we don't get him. They do not need Kris Commons in their already gigantic squad. What was the point in signing Ljungberg if they were just going to sign another winger under a month later?

Ridiculous and I really hope he hasn't turned Rangers down for Them.

Im sure you told me that didnt happen.

;)

Are you serious? From Walters public admittance we want him, to the fans creaming themselves, to Rangers media actually writing up an article, to more fans creaming, then the article making newsnow, fans believing it, kev spoiling the party.......all in all, its a bit like our club in general

A Shambles and downright embarrassing.

:(

So it's embarrassing to get excited over a potential signing? It's embarrassing for Rab to post up what he heard from a source? And its embarrassing for fans to be optimistic and believe some good news?

Are you serious?

So it's embarrassing to get excited over a potential signing? It's embarrassing for Rab to post up what he heard from a source? And its embarrassing for fans to be optimistic and believe some good news?

Are you serious?

Yep, 100% embarrassing. Total shambles.

Its common sense NEVER to talk about a transfer target until its signed, sealed and delivered. Even Big Eck knew that and he was clueless.

I hope RM use their heads and remove the article or it may find its way onto several Celtic fansites next to a picture of the Kris with the green n grey hoops on. :(

Kevs source could also be talking balls.

We will just need to wait and see i suppose.