Kris Common

Wouldn't have thought so. We can just sign him for free if we want to(and obviously if Commons agrees a contract).

Derby will want to get money for him, so we are in the drivers seat with this one. The fact they are close to getting Connor Sammon is also a good sign.

This. Surely they'll want some money rather than losing him for nothing in the summer.

I would seriously hope so . I'd hope he's been sounded out over a move long before we made a bid . If that's the case we shouldn't be dragging this out for the rest of the week .

i wouldnt be surprised if we hadnt but surely we have. i guess we will find out soon.

Haha, what a tube Chick Young is. On sportsound he believes that he is more likely to sign for Celtic even though they haven't bid for him!

He just spouts balls

Also denies that Derek Riordan won't be signing for Gers

good chance they will offer a higher wage package.

Its nicely set up now for Celtic to hijack it, after Walter making his interest public.

Egg on the face stuff

I fear this too, surely Walter wouldn't have said anything if there were not already a frame agreement in place?

I also think tho that Septic are pretty skint at the mo and would rather try and get him to sign a pre-contract

Time will tell I guess

Its nicely set up now for Celtic to hijack it, after Walter making his interest public.

Egg on the face stuff

the transfer is maybe already at a point where they cant get him anyway.

you know what walter is like in these situations.

he gives very little away to the media.

If the bheggars are really interested in him then they will be favourites to sign him as they can offer Derby and Commons more money.

But maybe the chance of him playing European football and not getting raped in the showers might swing it in our favour?