Fans Revolt

allyibell

I don't know if I can take another season of this financial shite at Ibrox. I say we all strike from Rangers fan activities for the forseable future and make sure the club really goes down the pan. Then I won't have to sit all day getting pissed off with the pitiful state of affairs our beloved club is in. Rangers would fade to a fond memory, all the recent shite events blotted out by time. All I would remember is 9 in a Row and how those Frech c**ts bribes us out of our European Cup final....

Bliss.

I don't know if I can take another season of this financial shite at Ibrox. I say we all strike from Rangers fan activities for the forseable future and make sure the club really goes down the pan. Then I won't have to sit all day getting pissed off with the pitiful state of affairs our beloved club is in. Rangers would fade to a fond memory, all the recent shite events blotted out by time. All I would remember is 9 in a Row and how those Frech c**ts bribes us out of our European Cup final....

Bliss.

You want a fuckin fond memory why the fuck would you remember us getting bribed out of europe ? fucking idiot

I don't know if you're a tim, but you're definitely a moron.

Hes fucking both the cunt doesnt know wit hes saying. You would of thought by now people would have heard that heroine is bad for you <cr> Fuckin scummy taigs man. Go fuckin hame ya scrounging wee hoors

I was more reffering to the run we had and making it clear I feel we should have been in the final. It's a bitter sweet memory. you might say, more sweet than bitter because in my head we won that European Cup. Marseilles couldn't beat us home and away and Milan lost the final. We won it.

It's a post of frustration, not intended in a serious way at all. for fuck sake I was at the ICT game and have a ticket for Lisbon. Calm down ladies. Keep your rape alarms in your hand bags.

You want a fuckin fond memory why the fuck would you remember us getting bribed out of europe ? fucking idiot