Lafferty

Davie2909

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've still yet to see the "brilliance" everyone else can.

He's distinctly average. I see a lot more talent and ability in Fleck and Wylde, I wonder if they would get played consistently if we spent £3.5m on them.

I've still yet to see the "brilliance" everyone else can.

He's distinctly average. I see a lot more talent and ability in Fleck and Wylde, I wonder if they would get played consistently if we spent £3.5m on them.

i agree laff is piss poor, but fleck is by far the worse player who still gets some time on the park.

atleast laff has 4 or 5 good games a season, i honestly cant remember 1 decent performance by fleck and its time the

likes of wylde or kerkar get the game time thats wasted on fleck,

i agree laff is piss poor, but fleck is by far the worse player who still gets some time on the park.

atleast laff has 4 or 5 good games a season, i honestly cant remember 1 decent performance by fleck and its time the

likes of wylde or kerkar get the game time thats wasted on fleck,

When Fleck got a run in the team a while back he looked the part then all of a sudden he gets dropped for 3months for no reason.

Fleck has not been getting game time. I'd happily give Fleck the chance to prove himself in a match rather than have Lafferty play on the hope it's one of his 4-5 good games.

Fleck may have not done much when he came on but he did at least have a nice little interchange with Davis whcih created a chance. More than Lafferty did.

totally give up on lafferty, he has no football intelligence whatsoever,sees nothing around him, cant head a ball or take up scoring positions in the box.ally will need to offload him in the summer because players like him will cost managers their jobs.we laugh at samaras and he's far better than lafferty

Aye, the whole team was pish, so why not just pick out Lafferty ? pathetic.

Davie Weir has been shite for months, yet there's no threads on him.

Lafferty have been inconsistant for 3 years now surely he needs to put a run together. You know as well as i do the only reason he is still here and getting a game is the price we paid for him

Why? Because they have an opinion on a £3.75mill STRIKER that hardly scores? And has put in a handfull of decent performances?

No, we are all entitled to our opinions, that is not the issue. The issue is fans having blind digs at our players just because they can over the internet. I really feel sorry for our players, our fans make it so hard for players to succeed here.

Hes a striker? Maybe try telling Walter that, he has shoehorned the lad into midfield.

Handfull of decent performances? That is ridiculous. Hes had more good games than simply a handfull.

Try supporting him, i know its harder than throwing fucks into him on a fans forum but it will help everyone concerned in the long run. The players need our support now more than ever.

(tu)

Big man is off form, so what. Wouldn't it be great to be Fernando Torres?? lol.

He is just trying TOO hard to impress. I have faith. When we get a back into the swing of 2 matches a week and he can get to DEVELOP a partnership with Nik and David Healy you'll see three top strikers.

Match sharpness is lacking but quality is not. Have faith light blue loyal.