Lafferty

Davie2909

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just think £4m would have bought a player like Maxwell.

Burnley must be pissing themselves at the fact we paid £4m for this clown.

How many chances does he need to prove that he is a good player and worthy of a place in the team?

No, we are all entitled to our opinions, that is not the issue. The issue is fans having blind digs at our players just because they can over the internet. I really feel sorry for our players, our fans make it so hard for players to succeed here.

Hes a striker? Maybe try telling Walter that, he has shoehorned the lad into midfield.

Handfull of decent performances? That is ridiculous. Hes had more good games than simply a handfull.

Try supporting him, i know its harder than throwing fucks into him on a fans forum but it will help everyone concerned in the long run. The players need our support now more than ever.

(tu)

I have supported him but lets face it he is far too inconsistent he isn't a young lad anymore he is 23 tuning 24 this year. He is struggling to make it and if it wasn't for the huge price tag he would have been punted ages ago. Take Sebo for instance ran his heart out but just didn't have it.

I like Lafferty don't get me wrong but with such a small squad we need EVERYONE to perform there best every game not just every so often

I have supported him but lets face it he is far too inconsistent he isn't a young lad anymore he is 23 tuning 24 this year. He is struggling to make it and if it wasn't for the huge price tag he would have been punted ages ago. Take Sebo for instance ran his heart out but just didn't have it.

I like Lafferty don't get me wrong but with such a small squad we need EVERYONE to perform there best every game not just every so often

I think he does fine and with more games in a settled side, he will do more than enough to justify his fee.

(tu)

I think he does fine and with more games in a settled side, he will do more than enough to justify his fee.

(tu)

More games? He has been here for 3 years now FFS. He was played on the left ineffectively and played upfront ineffectively perhaps he could be a decent CH

More games? He has been here for 3 years now FFS. He was played on the left ineffectively and played upfront ineffectively perhaps he could be a decent CH

How many games has he played in 3 years?

How many consecutive games?

Hes been in out in out, that helps no one. Cant help him either with half the country wishes him dead and the other half split over whether they like him or not.

I say this about every player, Lafferty did not pay the £3.75m, it was Walter, if you are unhappy with Lafferty, blame the manager, he thought the big man was worth the fee and he is the one who shifts him all over the place, from the subs bench to left mid to the forward area. It cant be easy for him. THIS is his season, THIS season will make him. Im sure he will be an integral part of Allys Rangers next year too.

How many games has he played in 3 years?

How many consecutive games?

Hes been in out in out, that helps no one. Cant help him either with half the country wishes him dead and the other half split over whether they like him or not.

I say this about every player, Lafferty did not pay the £3.75m, it was Walter, if you are unhappy with Lafferty, blame the manager, he thought the big man was worth the fee and he is the one who shifts him all over the place, from the subs bench to left mid to the forward area. It cant be easy for him. THIS is his season, THIS season will make him. Im sure he will be an integral part of Allys Rangers next year too.

75 games in 3 years maybe more. Im sorry but if you have it then you will eventually come good if you dont have it then your doomed to fail and Kyle needs to turn things round NOW or he will never.

If this was 10 years ago he would have been freed by now if not before but due to the amount of money spent on him and out financial situation thats not possible

Like so many in our team he is inconsistent at best. Some days he looks real good but on most other days like a headless chicken.

Thats my point exactly the reason for it is Walter would rather stick with them than drop them and give them the boot up the arse they need

75 games in 3 years maybe more. Im sorry but if you have it then you will eventually come good if you dont have it then your doomed to fail and Kyle needs to turn things round NOW or he will never.

If this was 10 years ago he would have been freed by now if not before but due to the amount of money spent on him and out financial situation thats not possible

Freed by now? That is part of the reason we are such a financial mess, signing duds and paying them off. Those days are gone, if we sign a dud, we are stuck with him.

75 games including countless from the bench.

As i said, this is his year.

He's simply not a striker.

Best option, bringing him on as a sub around the 70th minute, or just selling him!

Never make it at Rangers, doesn't have the ability or consistency.