Official: El Hadji Diouf joins Rangers

Govanloyal23

Lets be honest lads, he may be a cunt but he would certainly improve our first team imo

No question. He's a far higher standard of player than I was expecting this window. Shame he's a complete twat.

Better not or you would be banned for life, would be worth watching though.

I think the ban will be the least of yer worries

It's the acid grog that I'm worried about, not so much getting beaten up by him.

Has El-Hadji Diouf actually signed yet?

And to those who are slating his scoring record. If you've seen him play, then you should realise that he's doesn't always play up top, and has feature a hell of a lot out on the right, left and even in the hole.

And to those who are slating his scoring record. If you've seen him play, then you should realise that he's doesn't always play up top, and has feature a hell of a lot out on the right, left and even in the hole.

Finally a bit of competition for McGregor then!

Just got the official text about Bartley but nothing on Diouf so I would assume he hasn't signed yet.

He is a rodent after all. :sherlock: