Official: El Hadji Diouf joins Rangers

Govanloyal23

Has El-Hadji Diouf actually signed yet?

And to those who are slating his scoring record. If you've seen him play, then you should realise that he's doesn't always play up top, and has feature a hell of a lot out on the right, left and even in the hole.

No yet mate

not happy with diouf at all . a player who is just an utter cunt i hate him and he doesnt deserve to wear the rangers shirt , i hope he does well for us but i hope after the 6 months he goes back and we dont try to get him permanently

I said the same about the rat Mhiller.

Cunts can be useful.

3 assists all season in the Premiership - utter shit. They shouldn't be going anywhere near him.

Yeah he shares that stat with such duds as Malouda, Meireles, Downing and Dempsey and is only 1 behind Scholes, Walcott, Henderson, Giggs, Johnson and Gerrard

Good point though (tu)

not happy with diouf at all . a player who is just an utter cunt i hate him and he doesnt deserve to wear the rangers shirt , i hope he does well for us but i hope after the 6 months he goes back and we dont try to get him permanently

theres no way Diouf will be able to live in glasgow without getting stabbed or done for something or other.

Not for me.

People oppose players like miller but would welcome this guy. Strange morals people have. Hope he does well for us like anyione else but the guys comes across as a complete arse of a man.

The only advantage i can see is he will cause a huge distraction to the tims....

Diouf doesn't wear the green and grey, he spits on it !