Official: El Hadji Diouf joins Rangers

Govanloyal23

HaHA timmy ya unwashed bastards :crabflute: I Hope Healy and Diouf both score against your disgusting club and healy can play the flute while diouf pisses on your unwashed support :lol: GIRFUY ya scummy cunts FTP :D:D:21:

Mon 31 Jan 2011

Diouf Joins Gers

0,,5%7E9382102,00.jpgby Lindsay Herron

RANGERS have completed a late deadline signing swoop by landing El-Hadji Diouf from Blackburn on loan until the end of the season.

Diouf jetted up to Glasgow tonight and completed the deal at Murray Park with a few hours to spare before the window shut.

0,,5%7E9381890,00.jpgThe news follows the loan capture of Kyle Bartley from Arsenal.

Both could now be included this week as Rangers face Hearts on Wednesday in the SPL and then take on Celtic in the Scottish Cup on Sunday.

And they join David Healy who signed for Rangers yesterday just before the Co-operative Insurance Cup semi-final win over Motherwell.

There was interest in Turkey from Konyaspor in Diouf and there had also been talk of a possible interest from West Ham but Rangers have moved in to clinch a deal.

El-Hadji Diouf has been playing in England for nearly eight years having first moved to the Premiership in 2002 when he signed for Liverpool.

It was actually Paul Le Guen who was responsible for his development as a young players when he brought the Senegalese player to Rennes from Sochaux in 1999.

He made 55 appearances for Liverpool but moved to Bolton on loan in the 2004/05 season and then signed permanently for Sam Allardyce that summer.

It was at the Reebook that he became a fans favourite with his direct running and ability to make and take chances.

He spent three seasons there before moving to Sunderland in the summer of 2008 when he was signed by Roy Keane but it didn't work out for him and within six

months he was reunited with Allardyce at Blackburn Rovers.

Since he left the manager's hot seat and was replaced by Steve Kean, Diouf has found it hard to get into the plans and was delighted to take up the option of joining Rangers.

Although capped 41 times for Senegal and having played in the quarter-finals of the World Cup in 2002, he retired from international football initially in 2007 and then for good in 2009.

Diouf played against Rangers in the summer when the Light Blues met Blackburn in the Sydney Festival of Football.

And he also played at Murray Park in the summer of 2006 when Bolton came north to play in the a bounce game.

10641551-2.gif

He said all the right things on SSN.

But he has a lot of work ahead of him to win some fans over. There is no getting away from the fact he is a complete bellend, has not kicked a ball in months and seeing him in a Rangers shirt with his diamond earings, shaved eyebrows and gold teeth is quite sickening tbh.

But if he scores the goals and contributes to us winning the treble then all is good.

Erm, he played the other week. You might have heard about the big fuss with Jamie Mackie?

The lad knows how to charm the crowd anyway, calling us "one of the biggest clubs in the world"

I can see him being a success, never been one to shy out of the physical battle and despite his off-field (and on-field) antics with the right discipline he could have a big part to play in leading us to 3IAR

I seem to recall Cousin scoring a cracker of a goal vs. Celtic, I believe at Parkhead, just before he was transferred to Hull!

Stephen McAnus must still wake up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night in terror of the complete rag dolling that Cousin gave him

I also enjoy the fact hes a fucking nutcase that would go through that baldy cunt Danny masturbate wae no hesitation :lol: Hopefully he waits to do that until his loan is finished by 1 second (tu)

Some fans are never happy, under Allardyce, who played him for footballing reasons, he played on a regular basis, it was after Allardyce left and Kean (?) took over he didn't play as much, Diouf has plenty of experience and defences in Scotland will hate to play against him as he will pick the ball up deep and run at defences and split them open. This is a very good signing and in all honesty I'm trying to work out who our forward line will be now, unless part of the problem is that Jelavic can't play in the Europa Cup?

gazza was no angel but what a player for the rangers

Exactly.

C'mon Dioufy, set about that celic defence on Sunday and you're good with me. Also i hope some cunt snaps Commons leg on Sunday as well the lying, two-faced, greedy bastard.

Roll on Sunday.

No Surrender!