Nooo! Get Down To Ibrox To Protest!

MKGER

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? So it's better we have players like Beattie and Lafferty, who bring nothing to the Rangers, on our wage bill?

I Worded the last part wrong, was in a rush to get back to the Transfer Thread.

Obviously in the context I wrote it, it has come across that having the players on the wage bill who offer nothing is a good thing. Didn't mean it at all like that, Of course its not good to have a Beattie type player, sucking the money from us for sitting on his arse.

What I meant to say, Was bringing in some new squad players is better than being left with a bare bones squad, with the most vital part of the season coming up, and when the games actually start to build up. Squad players who No One can deny, will add something to the squad, no matter how much of a cunt Diouf is, he will add something to the left wing. Something which we've all been screaming out for, for along time.

So I'll retract my last statement.

Bringing in 2 Loan Signings, no matter of who they are. Is better than being left with a bare bones type squad, when we're still fighting on 4 fronts. We've been down that road before in 08.

(tu)

I Worded the last part wrong, was in a rush to get back to the Transfer Thread.

Obviously in the context I wrote it, it has come across that having the players on the wage bill who offer nothing is a good thing. Didn't mean it at all like that, Of course its not good to have a Beattie type player, sucking the money from us for sitting on his arse.

What I meant to say, Was bringing in some new squad players is better than being left with a bare bones squad, with the most vital part of the season coming up, and when the games actually start to build up. Squad players who No One can deny, will add something to the squad, no matter how much of a cunt Diouf is, he will add something to the left wing. Something which we've all been screaming out for, for along time.

So I'll retract my last statement.

Bringing in 2 Loan Signings, no matter of who they are. Is better than being left with a bare bones type squad, when we're still fighting on 4 fronts. We've been down that road before in 08.

(tu)

Retraction of Statement accepted. :P(tu)

In a team full of lightweight fairies, we could do with a cunt. We might actually start winning the ball back from the likes of ICT.

Too right mate. The tims bullied us last time out and don't think Walter never noticed

Gazza was an alkie and a wife beater rangers were surely better than that :rolleyes:

Watch Walter turn this guy into the model professional!

Hopefully he turns out to be a cracking signing, so many on here saying shocking for us to sign him?

Get a grip of yourselfs! Dont you remember Gazza what about Ricksen, was he not a nutjob?