Nooo! Get Down To Ibrox To Protest!

MKGER

Just what walter was looking for, something to use against the tihms..... fkkn love it SW.

Cant stop laughing, no doubt the boy can play, but he's more psycho than Hurlock/Fergie put together.

So, we are going for the no nonsense approach lmao.

Mon in wee man, sit yerself down. Ok here's how we do it up here..... See them in green, AGAIN. They are bad ppl. You remember? Good. lmao

Arise Sir El Haj...... mon the 3 in a row!!!!! wooo hoooooo

Itchy trigger finger guys sorry lol...... still laughin too hard

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blush: OK Hands up...proply over-reacted as it came on the tele there but i just thought Rangers with our history and tradition would steer clear of signing a player like him...i suppose were not as majestic as i thought and we are just another club...always looked down on clubs who signed such shit blokes such as Lee Hughes and Marlon King but like most of yous are saying if he helps us win the league and he winds up tims i suppose its ok :rolleyes:

Look mate it was either diouf or beattie and diouf is ten times the player he is. He might be a scumbag but if he does the the buisness on the park i dont gee a fuck

This signing (loan or not) signals a shift away from everything our great club once stood for.

Fair play, honesty, integrity and so on.

This guy is a cheat, a scum bag and a lowlife (in any order you wish to list them).

I still can't believe this news (just heard this 15-minutes ago by text).

Is this what we've come to?

I'm seriously depressed at this latest turn of events in this Murray-inspired downfall of Rangers FC.

we aint in no position to knock back a guy who scred 25 goals last wattie has worked another miracle with next to penuts so come on get behind whoever we get and get tore in tae heart and the mankies we arra people

Seems there's more than Tims that he's spat on, obviously he's not a very nice character, he'll get pelters just for clearing his throat in the Goldfish bowl that is Scottish football.

If he can take it and does a job for us I'm ok with it but we shouldn't be relying on this type to help us.

No surrender

This signing (loan or not) signals a shift away from everything our great club once stood for.

This guy is a cheat, a scum bag and a lowlife (in any order you wish to list them).

I'm seriously depressed at this latest turn of events in this Murray-inspired downfall of Rangers FC.

Nice try, your not normally one for the fishing.

;)

so dioufs a cheat but lafferty dived again mulgrew and hes not a cheat or is that different

exactly...sad times but like everyone seems to be saying if we win the league then to fuck with integrity...not ideal but how buggered would we be if we failed to retain the league

Yeah, but soon to be our cunt.

I like having guys who are hardy fierce bastards who you would be afraid to be up against but djiouf isnt like that he's just a dirty wee chav who i have seen spitting on 3 different people.

Definately good on the pitch and i will support him but he's a horrible wee shitebag

will you still be depressed if we win 3 in a row?

Exactly why i have stayed off here. Some right fucking drama queens. We accept ex taigs so EHD should be accepted like they have been. So fuck hes done some shit, the guy will help us out big time.

Some of the things hes done have been poor, but Gazza remains a cult hero.

Btw apparently Bikey was wanting to come but Burnley wanted 2mill. That was on a burnley board.

Anyway EHD welcome to the Rangers