Nooo! Get Down To Ibrox To Protest!

MKGER

Watch Walter turn this guy into the model professional!

Hopefully he turns out to be a cracking signing, so many on here saying shocking for us to sign him?

Get a grip of yourselfs! Dont you remember Gazza what about Ricksen, was he not a nutjob?

And shagger a serial womanizer beasley got his motor blown up for banging some gangsters bird id rather have a T*rrier spitter lol hardly a team of angels weve had in the past

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy aint that bad is he? He's the guy that tried to give the wee ned sellick fan a wash right?

That it was a celtic fan meant fuck all to him, he would just have gladly done it to you. He's a fucking lowlife and is more suited to the scum than us.

I'm embarrassed that we're signing this guy.

Your embarrassment will be due to the fact that you've got a slight medical condition.

That medical condition is known commonly as 'having moral standards'.

You're in good company - legends such as Mr Struth had them too.

Don't worry though - Walter, Ally, Bain, Murray & Co will cure you of any such problem by signing a man who spits (regularly) at other human beings.

Keep taking the tablets - 'cause I'll need to. :anguish:

Your embarrassment will be due to the fact that you've got a slight medical condition.

That medical condition is known commonly as 'having moral standards'.

You're in good company - legends such as Mr Struth had them too.

Don't worry though - Walter, Ally, Bain, Murray & Co will cure you of any such problem by signing a man who spits (regularly) at other human beings.

Keep taking the tablets - 'cause I'll need to. :anguish:

drama-queen.jpg

We all knew he would be leaving his current club but I never thought for a moment we would even consider him. I do believe we are a Dignified club and signing this player attacks that belief. I'm disappointed however on a purely footballing point of view he will be a terrific signing.

He will do wrong, he will get sent off, he will create negative headlines but, BUT, the scum really hate him. He will work hard, will dig in and will create opportunities and maybe even score a few as well.

In our current situation a great signing but anyone who has pride in our club should be against it.

Now he is here we have to back him......until he fucks up at least.

An utterly unnessary and unwarranted thread. Undoubtedly Diouf has not endeared himself to the footballing public, but that is no excuse for your rather shrill and vitriolic response.

Perhaps, this is the change he needs - let's give him a chance eh? If he fails you can come back and tell us all (ever so smugly) how right you were.

Now, go and boil your head in oil!

....you've got to be out of your fucking mind to suggest this.

..celtic fc were fined for provoking the spitting incident.

...mackie deserved a fucking sweet word in his ear for trying to break diouf's team mates leg, and mackie's injury is fucking nemesis for a horrendous tackle that caused ridgewall to get a broken leg.

...its a fucking disgraceful suggestion you should be ashamed of yourself.

....you've got to be out of your fucking mind to suggest this.

..celtic fc were fined for provoking the spitting incident.

...mackie deserved a fucking sweet word in his ear for trying to break diouf's team mates leg, and mackie's injury is fucking nemesis for a horrendous tackle that caused ridgewall to get a broken leg.

...its a fucking disgraceful suggestion you should be ashamed of yourself.