Tackle on Diouf

Raligt

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he was doing it all game,along with a few other imports that hearts have. Thats twice he's tried to put 1 of our players out of the game.

Jelavic & Douif. He's just a dirty hacking brainless bastard. he doesn't just do it against us though he does it against everyone.

One day he is going to break someone leg and put them out the game for good.

he's not even anywhere near the ball either,and it was the same with the jelavic tackle a few month ago.

First thought was a red card and seeing it again shows just how bad a tackle it was. Absolute disgrace that black was still on the park.

Very impressed with Diouf that he didn't react to any of the challenges he faced from the hearts players.

I honestly hope someone does Ian Black in. He's not a footballer, he is a fcuking thug, just like a number of Hearts players.

The Jim Jefferies' way - if you can't compete; assault, then moan like a fat, red paced prick.

Title contenders my arse.

El Hadji Diouf is going to get this in every game. He will get it before he even touches the ball on Sunday. I just hope he let's his football do the talking, because there is only so much someone can take.

He is a fucking animal and deserves shooting ! I wouldn't mind if he went in hard but fairly but his challenges are reckless and one day is going to cause a serious injury to someone that will keep them out the game for much longer than what jelavic was out for. when I first saw it I agreed it was a yellow but looking at it their it is a clear red, I suppose it is just as hard for the ref to judge but he should have been sent off after another couple of tackles the cunt made.

He should have sent off then.

I'm not surprised Jeffries' subbed him at half-time

We all know why Jeffries hooked him, but I was fuckin astounded to hear Jeffries say this about it... "He was targeted a lot by the crowd and even with an accidental challenge, he could have been off," "He had a knock as well so it was the right thing to do."

The cunt should never be allowed on a football pitch

We all know why Jeffries hooked him, but I was fuckin astounded to hear Jeffries say this about it... "He was targeted a lot by the crowd and even with an accidental challenge, he could have been off," "He had a knock as well so it was the right thing to do."

The cunt should never be allowed on a football pitch

Jim Jeffries' needs his head tested.

After the Jelavic tackle, one of his coaches Gary Locke I think it was, tore straight into Black on the touchline.