Speirs: McCoist is like Lennon.

Grae

Would you rather remain ignorant to the slurs against our club?

I couldn't care less what that taigy cunt has to say for himself, he's clueless.

Stop looking for stuff to get offended by.

I couldn't care less what that taigy cunt has to say for himself, he's clueless.

Good for you.

Stop looking for stuff to get offended by.

I'm not!

I fucking love how this place is full of people who love to tell you how to be a Rangers fan and what opinion you should have.

The whole point of a forum is to discuss your views, a different angle to someone else. Not be a group of nodding dugs. <cr>

You should ask the wee creature why he isn't campaigning against the taigs and hearts fans sectarian singing. See what he says the fucking hideous little period stain

he isnt campaigning against the tims cos he knows he would never get away with it,liewell would have him for breakfast, he does it against us because our chief exec is a shitbag,the guy should have been banned from ibrox years ago.can remember a sunday newspaper hack losing his job because he called our team a load of duds in a headline and was banned.think it was willie waddel that banned him

he isnt campaigning against the tims cos he knows he would never get away with it,liewell would have him for breakfast, he does it against us because our chief exec is a shitbag,the guy should have been banned from ibrox years ago.can remember a sunday newspaper hack losing his job because he called our team a load of duds in a headline and was banned.think it was willie waddel that banned him

i know the answer, but i would like to know what that we prick has got to say about his blatant ignorant hypocrisy.

we should really find out his address and post bullets...oh wait that gig has already been done :rolleyes: