Speirs: McCoist is like Lennon.

Grae

I'm arguing with Graham Spiers on his Twitter page at the moment. He posted "Met Ally McCoist today with press pack. He is like Neil Lennon: firm, sure-footed, and with an extra dose of charm in front of reporters."

I called him a shit stirrer, which he has taken offence to, asking if "I'd been there" How would I know etc.

I don't know why I bother my arse following him.

I'm arguing with Graham Spiers on his Twitter page at the moment. He posted "Met Ally McCoist today with press pack. He is like Neil Lennon: firm, sure-footed, and with an extra dose of charm in front of reporters."

I called him a shit stirrer, which he has taken offence to, asking if "I'd been there" How would I know etc.

you said it yourself :lol:

If anything it should be the other way around. McCoist has been famous for his charm in front of reporters longer than they lot had even heard of the lemmon

That's exactly the point I made to him. That McCoist has charmed the media for twenty years, whilst Lennon was a thug until recently. He concluded our "discussion" with "Oh dear, never mind."

Poof that he is.

Congratulations.......you took the bait and made his day (tu)

Congratulations.......you took the bait and made his day (tu)

People are always moaning on here about how fannies like Speirs get to write shit without being taken to task on it. What's so wrong in engaging in a discussion with him to see how he justifies the nonsense that he writes?

That's exactly the point I made to him. That McCoist has charmed the media for twenty years, whilst Lennon was a thug until recently. He concluded our "discussion" with "Oh dear, never mind."

Poof that he is.

What do you mean lennon was a thug til recently ? He's STILL a thug !

People are always moaning on here about how fannies like Speirs get to write shit without being taken to task on it. What's so wrong in engaging in a discussion with him to see how he justifies the nonsense that he writes?

Thats exactly why he writes it, so poeple like you get irritated and spend their time argueing with him about it, because if he doesnt write anything controversial, then nobody really gives a fuck what he says (tu)

What do you mean lennon was a thug til recently ? He's STILL a thug !

I never said he wasn't! :)

Our conversation went like this:

GrahamSpiers Graham Spiers

Met Ally McCoist today with press pack. He is like Neil Lennon: firm, sure-footed, and with an extra dose of charm in front of reporters.

grae79 Graeme Walker

@GrahamSpiers You're a shit stirrer, Spiers. To compare Lennon and McCoist is a joke. But well done, you got a reaction. Clever boy.

@grae79 Are you serious? You think it is 'shit-stirring' to talk of McCoist and Lennon charming the media? Been there, have you?

grae79 Graeme Walker

@GrahamSpiers Entirely serious. McCoist has charmed the media for twenty years. Lennon was a thug in the medias eyes til recently

@grae79 Oh dear. Never mind...

grae79 Graeme Walker

@GrahamSpiers... a great way to conclude an argument. Being a pleb, I'm not privvy to the "Lennon Love-ins" of today. You stand by it?

Needless to say, I await a further reply. I know that he looks for a wind-up but see nothing wrong in pointing out how much of a dick he is.

Lennon has a dose of charm? that invalidates every other point of his.

Lennon has a dose of something but it aint charm. We all know just how well Ally handles his media business, has been doing it for a very long time with a mix of quick wit, jokes, and sense when it is needed. Watch him on Question of Sport or with Robert Duvall or some similar situation and then watch Lennon spitting and snarling, all the charm of a plague rat.

You should ask the wee creature why he isn't campaigning against the taigs and hearts fans sectarian singing. See what he says the fucking hideous little period stain

He has had so many attacks on our club, this isn't one of them. This is just reeking of wanting to be offended.

So what he made some shitey wee comment comparing the two and at that it is hardly a comparison. They have a similar trait? Big deal.

How much publicity are we going to give this wanker? Why on earth would anyone want to follow him on twitter or read something he has written? It is attention seeking pish.