Neil lennon

martyboy2009

Well what a horrible performance and the blame lies at the door of the Dino walter smith. Sick and tired of his negative bullshit, Celtic never stopped attacking us even when they should of been happy with a replay.

We came out second half and sat there, no pressure, no pace, nothing. Walter set them up against 10 men to defend.

It's inexcusable and unforgivable.

Cannot disagree. Today was the first in a long time I have thought that they are a better team than us. :anguish:

Yes they had ten men. Yes they kept the ball. Yes they came back from 2-1 down. And yes, it's a total fuckwad that Davis didn't score the two golden chances he had. But I saw nothing that worries me enough to think we'll not have our usual 50/50 chance of winning the next OF games. Lennon and the rhattlers will be uber confident after this match. Good...cause they're going to ge

t a nasty shock once we get our arses in gear.

and when exactly will that be? Cos we have been fucking rotten all season!

Yes they had ten men. Yes they kept the ball. Yes they came back from 2-1 down. And yes, it's a total fuckwad that Davis didn't score the two golden chances he had. But I saw nothing that worries me enough to think we'll not have our usual 50/50 chance of winning the next OF games. Lennon and the rhattlers will be uber confident after this match. Good...cause they're going to get a nasty shock once we get our arses in gear.

Dont kid yourself mate, the last 2 old firm games paint a very clear picture. Were Pish. They have a more adventurous manager, losing 2-1, down to 10 men, going out of the cup, not for one minute did they play for a draw, they went all out to win it, more than can be said about our pish tactics.

Cannot disagree. Today was the first in a long time I have thought that they are a better team than us. :anguish:

The thing is though dennis that we could have humped them. Some belief in that second half and celtic would of had to have sat back and try to counter against us! But instead we let them play, we let them pass it around far too easily! It was embarrassing.

The thing is though dennis that we could have humped them. Some belief in that second half and celtic would of had to have sat back and try to counter against us! But instead we let them play, we let them pass it around far too easily! It was embarrassing.

yip, again I cannot disagree

We defeat the T*rrier & the players think there the berries the t*rriers beat us & they take the confidence to take on & beat teams.......Smiths times up I can't see how Super Ally will be any different when he takes over...

Dont kid yourself mate, the last 2 old firm games paint a very clear picture. Were Pish. They have a more adventurous manager, losing 2-1, down to 10 men, going out of the cup, not for one minute did they play for a draw, they went all out to win it, more than can be said about our pish tactics.

What the hell else did you expect Lennon to do? He was in a no lose situation. There's nothing a taig loves more than being the unlucky loser. But now all of a sudden Lennon is the genius tactician. FFS. He dropped his top goalscorer who is on a purple patch for the game today. Is that attacking?

You can call it optimism or stupidity. All I know is that we're fucked when everyone on here starts saying Lennon is the master. Christ. I'm disappointed with today but it was so close for us to have skelped them (and all the boohoohoo shite of them having more of the ball would be binned). As I say, it will make it all the sweeter when we triumph. One thing for sure, Diouf and Jelavic will be well up for revenge next time.

I hate people saying they are a better team! They're not.

We just have a manager who refuses to believe we can attack and win.

He's going to ruin the legacy he's created if he lets lemmon take he title.

They go out and steamroller teams exactly what WE should be doing, instead we sit back and say come have a go- any team with half a goal threat will score against us.

Its embarrasing how happy we are to sit back on a 1 or 2 goal lead, Hibs last week, Hearts this week, we should be going for the jugular. As much as I fucking hate the tims I have to give them credit for the way they go looking for more goals.

Walter Smith's favourites is costing us. He really needs to drop big Davie, he is so slow that we need to sit back. Get Bartley along side Bougherra and drop Edu, I like the big man but he just is not cutting it at the moment. Give Healy a chance, we need goals and Jelavic, for all his talent, is simply not a natural scorer.

We came out with intent and ambition and were unlucky not to be 2-0 up after 10 minutes but then we dropped out of it back to the way we've played all season. We have it in us to take it to the opposition but the reluctance is killing our chances.

We need to finish games off and cut out all the passing up and down flanks, back to defence then to MacGregor who pumps it up and we lose possession. Unreal.