Celtic for the treble

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It really is a ridiculous thread title, by all means its understandable to have concerns. But "Celtic for the treble"? I joined here because I was fed up with over-negativity on other Rangers forums i happen to frequent. Looks like that was wishful thinking.

Didn't read your post but your choice of thread title is f*cking horrific.

belm.png

I agree leave this site and never come back.

I would never say that even if they were 20 points ahead just now and had knocked us out the cup.

Shame on you.

I agree leave this site and never come back.

I would never say that even if they were 20 points ahead just now and had knocked us out the cup.

Shame on you.

Funny someone else said shame on you to me recently... you might never say it but i bet your fearing it at the moment.

I guess we should just make this forum suger coated and all give each other high fives, if you're not worried about the club then you need to wake up.

Admin - change the title

I think its a disgrace that Walter & co even contemplated allowing them so much possession 67% - 33% AT IBROX!!

That is really embarrassing, Walter and Co need a long hard look at their piss poor tactics.

Fuck them i don't care what they do aslong as Rangers do everything in their power now to stop them winning ANYTHING at all this season. It's in our own hands now

League-Always down to us and them

League Cup-Final against them

Scottish Cup-Replay against them

I would happily pump them out the cup and win the league cup and the league. I would consider that a successful season.

The advantage they have and have had all season really is that they have far more players, and also a lot less games. It doesn't help that we dont go at teams and get the best out our players. Our first 11 is stronger than thier's imo ,if we play the right way

We've both played 33 games.

Remember all that 'quality over quantity' nonsense? :mellow:

Now let me start by saying I'm a bluenose through and through and I like everyone else on here am hurting after sunday's dismal display...

I think that game may go a long way in deciding the desitination of all three merits this season. For five minutes (the first five minutes) we looked like a team that meant business, we should never have let them have any time on the ball.

Our best games are by far and away the ones played at 100mph, it brings out the best in our team. Instead we decide to allow them to knock the ball about like they had moved into Ibrox and we were the visitors, absolutely disgraceful. All we did was encourage them to gain confidence and pin us back, they were always going to score, they looked far too dangerous when given the opportunty.

I think its a disgrace that Walter & co even contemplated allowing them so much possession 67% - 33% AT IBROX!!

I as a bear, and i know I'm not alone, I fear that our players will have taken a dent in their confidence after that, because lets be honest Celtic looked like a decent team on Sunday, they have been raising there game in recent weeks and definately have the edge over us now, we have a lot of catching up to do.

With the Europa league games to contend with and our thread bare squad along with poor form I fear that we will struggle to gain the form we are lacking and they must be feeling pretty confident after Sunday. We need to take a serious look at ourselves and take this league by the scruff of the neck because not only do we need to be at our very best to win it we NEED to win it to have any chance of being a contender next season, I can't think of anyone less worthy of a SPL title than that wee ginger prick. YOU LET US DOWN BADLY YESTERDAY GET YER ACT TOGETHER or May will see the end of an era and a rebuild on zero budget.

FFS Go grow a pair!! Nothing is yet lost nor conceded!

The bottom line is we're lacking real Leadership plus Walter is leaving and Maybe Ally and Kenny too if the takeover goes through so what incentive for players and staff if they could be out of work come the summer or sold on..

Our first 11 is far superior to theirs but we have major problems with walters formation.

Davis can't play on the right and we now have 3 wingers so he doesn't need to be there,Walter just tries to squeeze in his favourites.

Jelavic can't do the lone striker role.

Davis Weir turns like a double decker bus and he's finished.

Our full backs don't offer enough support or overlap.

Our midfield has no balls.

People are saying we need to rotate our team but the problem with that is Walter will rotate players who are doing nothing wrong i.e Ness, Naismith etc.

He will not rotate and drop Weir, Davis, McCulloch, Edu etc

yip, i bet dropping the likes of Davis would do him wonders, good kick up the arse.

I think we now need to try the young lad from Arsenal, Davie Weir is badly exposed.

Why are so many people angry or shocked at the prospect of Celtic winning the treble?

They're playing far better than us - at the moment - and you'd expect them to last the season with the size of their squad, so I think it's obvious that they're favourites for the title.

If Rangers don't get their act together, then they will be on the end of an embarrassing defeat in the Scottish Cup Replay. We all don't want that. Consequently, you'd expect Celtic to beat anyone else in their path.

Lastly, the CIS Cup Final: Rangers vs Celtic. Massive game. Either team could show up playing their best or their worst.

People need to clear their eyes and realise that these recent performances, although strong for half the game, aren't good enough. Rangers should be able to take points from important games even when they aren't playing at their best. Celtic are the favourites.

Why are so many people angry or shocked at the prospect of Celtic winning the treble?

They're playing far better than us - at the moment - and you'd expect them to last the season with the size of their squad, so I think it's obvious that they're favourites for the title.

If Rangers don't get their act together, then they will be on the end of an embarrassing defeat in the Scottish Cup Replay. We all don't want that. Consequently, you'd expect Celtic to beat anyone else in their path.

Lastly, the CIS Cup Final: Rangers vs Celtic. Massive game. Either team could show up playing their best or their worst.

People need to clear their eyes and realise that these recent performances, although strong for half the game, aren't good enough. Rangers should be able to take points from important games even when they aren't playing at their best. Celtic are the favourites.

I'll agree with this. And yes, the CIS Final is massive - far more so than the 2009 final. Back then the talk was that whoever won that final would go on to win the league. I felt differently and bizzarely it was one of the easier defeats to the bheasts to get over. This time it's different. The bheasts appear to be playing well and are on a wave of optimism (very much helped by everyone spunking over them having 67% of possession against us) but they don't have the bollocks for the long haul. It's going to be a very very rewarding season :beer1:

celtic wont win the treble. Maybe one of the cups if they are lucky. They have been doing well recently, we play pish and they still cant beat us. We didnt win yesterday because we were poor and because we sat back. Not like celtic were playing outstanding football and creating chance after chance. Half their posession was passing it about in the middle of the park trying to break us down, the stats mean nothing. IF we were to keep attacking them we will beat them in every old firm game this season. If we sit back and be ultra negative we will be lucky to win one of them, but it will be our own fault, not because celtic have are a brilliant team.