Celtic for the treble

Now let me start by saying I'm a bluenose through and through and I like everyone else on here am hurting after sunday's dismal display...

I think that game may go a long way in deciding the desitination of all three merits this season. For five minutes (the first five minutes) we looked like a team that meant business, we should never have let them have any time on the ball.

Our best games are by far and away the ones played at 100mph, it brings out the best in our team. Instead we decide to allow them to knock the ball about like they had moved into Ibrox and we were the visitors, absolutely disgraceful. All we did was encourage them to gain confidence and pin us back, they were always going to score, they looked far too dangerous when given the opportunty.

I think its a disgrace that Walter & co even contemplated allowing them so much possession 67% - 33% AT IBROX!!

I as a bear, and i know I'm not alone, I fear that our players will have taken a dent in their confidence after that, because lets be honest Celtic looked like a decent team on Sunday, they have been raising there game in recent weeks and definately have the edge over us now, we have a lot of catching up to do.

With the Europa league games to contend with and our thread bare squad along with poor form I fear that we will struggle to gain the form we are lacking and they must be feeling pretty confident after Sunday. We need to take a serious look at ourselves and take this league by the scruff of the neck because not only do we need to be at our very best to win it we NEED to win it to have any chance of being a contender next season, I can't think of anyone less worthy of a SPL title than that wee ginger prick. YOU LET US DOWN BADLY YESTERDAY GET YER ACT TOGETHER or May will see the end of an era and a rebuild on zero budget.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The advantage they have and have had all season really is that they have far more players, and also a lot less games. It doesn't help that we dont go at teams and get the best out our players. Our first 11 is stronger than thier's imo ,if we play the right way

Didn't read your post but your choice of thread title is f*cking horrific.

belm.png

Yeah part of me did that for the grabbing the attention element but part of me actually fears this, i was going to change it but hey I'm not scared to speak my mind, there's no need to read the thread its exactly what you and everyone else is thinking...

Yeah part of me did that for the grabbing the attention element but part of me actually fears this, i was going to change it but hey I'm not scared to speak my mind, there's no need to read the thread its exactly what you and everyone else is thinking...

That thread title has really pissed me off but I believe in freedom of expression so.....

:moon:

FUCK OFF :beer1:

The advantage they have and have had all season really is that they have far more players, and also a lot less games. It doesn't help that we dont go at teams and get the best out our players. Our first 11 is stronger than thier's imo ,if we play the right way

I agree with this, I see players in our team with real talent but for some reason there is something were lacking. When we did try to have a go at Celtic we looked like we could play football and we should have put the game to bed on certain occasions. Celtic seemed less talented but more hungry, it's time we pull our fingers out.

fuck right off with this caper, 67% of posession, most of the time in the middle of the park. If we closed them down and took our chances we would have skelped them 3 nil, instead we let them come at us.

Lesson learned.

fucking start of February and we get this pish coming out, we didn't lose, we drew and we can all see what we need to do in the replay. Have some confidence that the team will go there with nothing less than a win will do attitude, they will read all the negativity in the press and this should make them give us a reaction at the glitterdome.

Can we now change this title to Celtic will win fuck all this season.

Wether or not you agree with the thread title is utterly irrelevant.

What is very relevant is that we are second best and, clearly, getting worse with each passing week ! Our football is dire; we are leaderless and rudderless; we can't string a few simple passes together; we can't hold the ball for even short periods during a match; we constantly give the ball away from unforced errors or misplaced passes and we (more often than not) appear disorganised and our play disjointed. We played on our 18 yard line yesterday and simply invited the Mhanks to attack us. It was pathetic and demoralising!

Much as I hate to say it the Scum made us look like a second rate team. For 80 minutes we chased shadows and ran around like headless chickens. Ally is right when he says we are lucky to still be in the competition.

If this were the only such performance this season I would chalk it up to an Auld Firm 'off day', but I'm afraid yesterday is symtomatic of a much wider malaise within the Club and within the squad.

Regrettably, we have no alternative but to await the Whyte takeover and buy in the summer transfer window, whilst quickly and incisively cutting out the 'dead wood' that is so obvious in our team.

Horrible thread title.......and a horrible reality if we dont get out act together starting with our next game.

Yip, look lads i agree completely i really genuinely didn't want to type those words but like most of you have said it is that fcukin bad, I'm worried for our club, perhaps money/squad size will play a big part but eleven v eleven i really think we are better than them and I really hop that Rangers players and management read this thread and most other threads on here and it makes them feel exactly the same way that everyone else has felt reading the thread title cos it aint nice to read is it???

Now let me start by saying I'm a bluenose through and through and I like everyone else on here am hurting after sunday's dismal display...

I think that game may go a long way in deciding the desitination of all three merits this season. For five minutes (the first five minutes) we looked like a team that meant business, we should never have let them have any time on the ball.

Our best games are by far and away the ones played at 100mph, it brings out the best in our team. Instead we decide to allow them to knock the ball about like they had moved into Ibrox and we were the visitors, absolutely disgraceful. All we did was encourage them to gain confidence and pin us back, they were always going to score, they looked far too dangerous when given the opportunty.

I think its a disgrace that Walter & co even contemplated allowing them so much possession 67% - 33% AT IBROX!!

I as a bear, and i know I'm not alone, I fear that our players will have taken a dent in their confidence after that, because lets be honest Celtic looked like a decent team on Sunday, they have been raising there game in recent weeks and definately have the edge over us now, we have a lot of catching up to do.

With the Europa league games to contend with and our thread bare squad along with poor form I fear that we will struggle to gain the form we are lacking and they must be feeling pretty confident after Sunday. We need to take a serious look at ourselves and take this league by the scruff of the neck because not only do we need to be at our very best to win it we NEED to win it to have any chance of being a contender next season, I can't think of anyone less worthy of a SPL title than that wee ginger prick. YOU LET US DOWN BADLY YESTERDAY GET YER ACT TOGETHER or May will see the end of an era and a rebuild on zero budget.

long way to go before the league is won or lost, 2 cups are hardly about to slip out our grasp. need to man up and get a grip

Yip, look lads i agree completely i really genuinely didn't want to type those words but like most of you have said it is that fcukin bad, I'm worried for our club, perhaps money/squad size will play a big part but eleven v eleven i really think we are better than them and I really hop that Rangers players and management read this thread and most other threads on here and it makes them feel exactly the same way that everyone else has felt reading the thread title cos it aint nice to read is it???

I dont think anyone unless they were a fenian bastard would think up that thread heading after yesterdays game.

long way to go before the league is won or lost, 2 cups are hardly about to slip out our grasp. need to man up and get a grip

What this man said. I'm sick of reading how the Taigs are so much better than us. The 2nd was a toil between two poor teams, Mcgregor fucked up and whoever drew 1st blood was going to win that game. Yesterday was more upsetting than the 2nd because of the way they were all over us 2nd half. But thats they only time in our 3 clashes this season that I've genuinely thought we were being outclassed. For all our awfulness on the 2nd Jan, no one can tell me Celtic looked any good that day. No, there's not a gulf between these two teams, Im more concerned about fixture congestion than anything these dirty fuckers offer up.