Diouf on Lennon's behaviour, future OF games and Hartson

Boab

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well our players need to show some backbone at the next one, because we were rotten on Sunday.

Exactly what I'm thinking. The hate for them just now is reaching a high, with Brown and Lennon mouthing off shite, and just Celtic being Celtic. We need to be fired up for the next game, and start tackling players, let them know they're gonna have a tough day, rather than bloody standing there watching them.

Also, love Diouf's wee quote on Smith- even Diouf, who has obviously had problems in the past, can realise what an absolute waste of air that man is.

Someone needs to tell brown that diouf didn't run to the papers, they ran to him. Took them another day to be bothered to go and talk to brown, that's how much of a nobody you are compared to diouf.

As for Lennon, great to see someones got under his skin, not that it's difficult to do! He will continue to be the pathetic excuse for a man that he is and live with the consequences.

I saw the scumbag before the hearts game on the 2nd. In the tennents bar, west end! The whole disgusting backroom staff was there! It was like looking at haircutter nightmares uncut. I couldn't watch for too long tho, I felt my skin begin to melt.

He's in there quite a lot.. Shame, because I really like that pub! :(

Moses how long are our club going to stand back and let Lennon abuse our players. It was Lafferty at the last game, and he has a go at Naismith and Diouf on Sunday.

Exactly, wheres our captain when he is needed?

Weir is great role model but not a Rangers captain, Fergie would have never stood for such BS.

I'm quite happy for Diouf to dangle the bait infront of their scummy players knowing that they can't help but take it. As long as he follows it up with the performances on the park.

He clearly has the ability to harm teams he just needs to get in about it now.

Lennon is a bad tempered fenian bastard. The fact they're sitting top of the league with him in charge is disgusting, we need to batter fuck out of everyone of them next Sunday and take our chances, give them absolutely nothing to be smug about.

I struggle to contain my anger even looking at Lennon

We need a player that is not scared of these cunts n i would say its only diouf whos not scared of them.

Steven Davis should have showed a bit of balls on sunday when izaguire started pushinhg him about for nothing, but he did fuckall.

Who in our team would have the balls to run up to scott brown n do what he did to diouf if they were to score in the next old firm game??? Coz i want to see that happen !!!

We need a player that is not scared of these cunts n i would say its only diouf whos not scared of them.

Steven Davis should have showed a bit of balls on sunday when izaguire started pushinhg him about for nothing, but he did fuckall.

Who in our team would have the balls to run up to scott brown n do what he did to diouf if they were to score in the next old firm game??? Coz i want to see that happen !!!

...the new Number 17 I would wager !! :diouf: :thumbup:

where were our people when Lennon was doing that - just watching? This better not be a return of the Martin O Neil days when our players were getting slapped around in the tunnel and taking all sorts. I enver want to see a cowardly Rangers team- we better be up for this when we play there

Lennon has fuck all decorum or class. Diouf didn't do anything out of order on the pich and you still have Lennon making his life hell in the tunnel.

and he wonders why people send him bullets and want to blow his house up the horrible little cunt.

just watched lennon on sky sports and could barely contain my hatred for him. there is an edge between us this year that hasn't been as obvious in previous years and it's got to be all stemming from him. the utter hatred from them and him toward us is so blatantly obvious. if it was just words in the media and actions like brown's on the pitch then i would just ignore it but on the pitch and in their performances against us you can tell it's really driving them forward and making them hungry for our blood.

i've yet to see the same desire from us sadly. we just bent over on sunday.

on his and brown's comments toward Diouf - it's a strange one. they are trying to play it down as if diouf's comments are rubbish and he's all mouth etc but they simply can't hide their absolute hatred for him and us as a club. incidentally, the pictures that keep getting shown on sky sports are absolute proof that it's brown winding up diouf, not the other way about.

what i want from diouf now is a massive contribution to us winning the league and beating celtic. then he can stick his fingers up to brown and lennon all he wants because taunting when you've won gives them nothing, absolutely nothing to work with. the fuckers.

if this doesn't fire us up for the remaining old firm games then nothing ever will under Smith.

Lennon is a bad tempered fenian bastard. The fact they're sitting top of the league with him in charge is disgusting, we need to batter fuck out of everyone of them next Sunday and take our chances, give them absolutely nothing to be smug about.

I struggle to contain my anger even looking at Lennon

I couldn't on sunday ! I went into a bit of a frenzy over the ugly ginger fuckwit, It is fucking war with these cunts now ! 20th can't come quick enough now.

just watched lennon on sky sports and could barely contain my hatred for him. there is an edge between us this year that hasn't been as obvious in previous years and it's got to be all stemming from him. the utter hatred from them and him toward us is so blatantly obvious. if it was just words in the media and actions like brown's on the pitch then i would just ignore it but on the pitch and in their performances against us you can tell it's really driving them forward and making them hungry for our blood.

i've yet to see the same desire from us sadly. we just bent over on sunday.

on his and brown's comments toward Diouf - it's a strange one. they are trying to play it down as if diouf's comments are rubbish and he's all mouth etc but they simply can't hide their absolute hatred for him and us as a club. incidentally, the pictures that keep getting shown on sky sports are absolute proof that it's brown winding up diouf, not the other way about.

what i want from diouf now is a massive contribution to us winning the league and beating celtic. then he can stick his fingers up to brown and lennon all he wants because taunting when you've won gives them nothing, absolutely nothing to work with. the fuckers.

if this doesn't fire us up for the remaining old firm games then nothing ever will under Smith.

Yeah, but it must fire-up thewhole team. Cannot get the amount of abuse a Walter Smith Rangers team take and do not react. There is an edge, and we better start fighting back

...again in the papers?

He's 100% correct in what he's saying but I'd imagine Smith will be kicking fuck out of him as we speak for continually running his mouth in the press, regardless of the dignified manner he seems to be handling himself in.

Lennon's a nasty, bigoted little man. Fuck him.

As someone said the other day, the class between Rangers and Celtic couldn't be any clearer.

Rangers Manager - Walter Smith

Rangers Captain - David Weir

Celtic Manager - Neil Lennon

Celtic Captain - Scott Brown