Supporting Scotland

fejj182

Listen, I know this is a Rangers forum but I think it is only right that people respect the fact that a lot of people on here support their country, Scotland. I'm not saying you have to love them, but just respect that a lot of people on this forum do.

I'm not going to be ashamed to support my own country.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen, I know this is a Rangers forum but I think it is only right that people respect the fact that a lot of people on here support their country, Scotland. I'm not saying you have to love them, but just respect that a lot of people on this forum do.

I'm not going to be ashamed to support my own country.

Respect is a two way street.

I don't see the Scotland lovers giving the ones that hate the national team the same respect.

People can support whoever they want. I reserve the right to be disinterested in the Scottish national team because of the Tartan Army, the SFA and the T*rrier players.

People seem to think the Scotland national football team has a monopoly on all things patriotic and Scottish. They don't.

Well am a Big Scotland Fan and love the national team and love watching them play....but on the matter that I know how this topic will go that's all a will be contributing to this thread pipeb.gif

C'Mon SCOTLAND!

Oh and that to biggrin.gif

I don't see the Scotland lovers giving the ones that hate the national team the same respect.

People can support whoever they want. I reserve the right to be disinterested in the Scottish national team because of the Tartan Army, the SFA and the T*rrier players.

People seem to think the Scotland national football team has a monopoly on all things patriotic and Scottish. They don't.

That's cool with me.

Do yous have to tell us every ten minutes though?

I don't think it's appropriate for people write about their hate of the Scottish national team on a Rangers forum.

That's like me saying I support Chelsea, going on to a Chelsea forum and saying I hate England. Just not respectful.

Why would you respect someone who hated your countrys football team ?

Little englanders alert, one of the most cringeworthy parts of our support.

I live here and i think i'll speak for them...they don't want your fawning.....

The United Kingdom Of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

I support the team, although I've lost interest in them after Burley and I don't find Levein that much better.

I have no time for the Tartan Trannies who hate Rangers though, they can all fuck off and die.

Nobody says you have to like the fans. I support the team but not the fans and whole tartan thing, not my cup of tea.

I don't think it's appropriate for people write about their hate of the Scottish national team on a Rangers forum.

That's like me saying I support Chelsea, going on to a Chelsea forum and saying I hate England. Just not respectful.

Rangers are more universal than this pathetic little backwater they ply their trade in.

Bit of an exaggeration. It's just obvious you don't like what some people have to say. That's a shame, but that's life on an internet forum I suppose.

I promise you, it's not your (or others cut from the same cloth) opinion that bothers me.

It's being subjected to it constantly that gives me a headache.

I love Scotland. Not the politicised, shortbread, Jack McConnell wearing a skirt around New York Scotland, and the wee pretendy Parliament Scotland housed with glorified coun cillors kidding themselves on that they are statesmen . No I love the Scotland of John Knox, David Hume and all those invent ors and big thinkers that shaped the industrial world and so on. I like to see our national team do well

I support scotland and im proud of it!

Fans of the old firm get right up on their high horses and look down on scotland fans which i dont like much but no point in arguing about it as everyone is so set on their ways anyway

I personally have a different mindset when going to scotland games as to rangers games as they are 2 very different causes, scotland games are always a great laugh and a great day out often with guys from outwith glasgow who are there for a piss up, rangers games are on alot more often so most people at them arent having a grand day out or going out afterwards its just a matter of leaving the house for a couple hours for most fans so its different

Nobody says you have to like the fans. I support the team but not the fans and whole tartan thing, not my cup of tea.

and that's upto you. For me, I despise them, the SFA and the t*rriers in the team so much I couldn't really give a fuck if they got beat.

This is what I mean. The Scotland fans don't get the ones that aren't fans on here quoting them and nitpicking on the reasons why they like to support them.