Whittakers goal . . . .

jamesyboy93

He was talking about scoring against them again in the paper today

was also unlucky with his shot at the start of the second half thought it was in for a minute

hope he starts scoring again regular like he did last season

Was always on the cards...could see he was right up for it in the papers from his interviews, and when he stepped up for the freekick which he usually doesn't it showed he wanted to add to that goal he scored against them on the UEFA cup run,

A header from a set-piece! A novelty goal, that's for sure.

Correct.

Diouf actually pinged 4 consecutive corners right ontae the heads of our players in the 2nd half, and Whittakers goal was the only time a Rangers player attacked the ball and won it.

Correct.

Diouf actually pinged 4 consecutive corners right ontae the heads of our players in the 2nd half, and Whittakers goal was the only time a Rangers player attacked the ball and won it.

Yeah, his corners were there to be attacked. Weiss's corner for the goal was a good ball too.

Correct.

Yup thats what I was thinking even when Whittaker scored, no offence to the lad but if he can get his head to the ball and take a really good chance like that, why couldn't anyone else?

Yup thats what I was thinking even when Whittaker scored, no offence to the lad but if he can get his head to the ball and take a really good chance like that, why couldn't anyone else?

Dunno what you mean by that? He's over 6 foot and one of the best technical players in our team

I wonder how they report him in Portugal? Probably have him down as Scotland's best player! :lol:

Other than his goal, I actually think Whittaker was pretty poor...

Another couple away in Lisbon and hopefully them or another Portuguese team might come in with an over exaggerated offer :craphead:

Correct.

Actually I thought Diouf's corners, while going to good areas, were still a bit 'floaty'. Better than what we've been used to though.