Mcgregor error again

RobertN

Allright not blaming Mcgregor for the defeat

we were well beat by then but that is two games against celtic he has fucked up and cost us a goal and we got beat both times

anyone think Alexander deserves a chance ?

Absolutely not. For every mistake McGregor has made, he has saved us countless more times. Heck, he even pulled out a couple of saves today. Let's not get too carried away. He is one of our best players. Very talented keeper.

Mcgreggor is world class.

Mcgreggor and Commons were complaining all day about the shape of the footballs, the ref told commons hes changed the ball 4 times, and mcgreggor complained about them all, so deal with it. Could have had an affect for the 3rd goal, but whos complaining. We were beaten fair and square.

Allright not blaming Mcgregor for the defeat

we were well beat by then but that is two games against celtic he has fucked up and cost us a goal and we got beat both times

anyone think Alexander deserves a chance ?

I like McGregor but think neil alexander deserves a chance

Absolutely not. For every mistake McGregor has made, he has saved us countless more times. Heck, he even pulled out a couple of saves today. Let's not get too carried away. He is one of our best players. Very talented keeper.

This.

His dive for the first goal today was baffling, as was his rush for Samaras' first goal at Ibrox but on the plus side, hopefully it will throw off any suitors. He easily saves us more points than he costs us.

thats it blame the keeper for the lose of one in three the other ten out there did even worse.the keeper always seems to be the fall guy some of you guys should try to be the keeper its not as easy as it looks.greegs is a top notch keeper and has won us more point than he will ever cost us

To be fair to him, one of our players just ran infront of Commons as he took the shot and I can only guess Shagger thought he had shaped up to hit it to the right. He took a step to the right and it went down the middle.

He should of saved it, but he's saved our arses more times than I can count.

if he was going to fuck up I would rather he did today ! 2-0 down and looking like were doing nothing y not ? get it out the system ! every keeper fucks up now and again, and he wasn't exactly protected by his back 4. but how many points has he saved for us this season I ask ?

At fault for the third goal but if it was not for McGregor we would be a lot more than 8 points behind.

If the midfield were able to get close to theirs and if Bougherra had not turned his back then the shot would not have came in.