Losing is hard to take. But whats worse is...

SkylineBlue

When we were losing goals I dont recall any player reacting like they cared. When the ball hut the back of the net there was no emotion. Nothing. That made it all the worse to take. Admittedly i was screaming at the telly so i may have missed if anyone did. But im sure i never saw any reaction like you would expect if you were losing goals in a derby game.

They were taking the piss out of us throughout the match when they were holding onto the ball (take note guys possession is key). We were hopeless at closing them down and it was brutal to watch. It was one of those performances where we had no glimmer of hope after they scored their first.

Heads went down and you would have to think hard of at least one clear cut chance that didn't go straight into the keepers hands. I really don't know how we will recover for the 3 remaining OF games.

I dont know if ur being sarcastic or not..

But if ur not I suggest u go see a doctor.

What is it today that you thought he's a great goalkeeper under pressure? Did you see that piss poor cross that he gave to Broon perfectly for the head in? Or that awful shot that should of resulted in a easy catch yet he dived and let in a goal?

Possibly the worst dispaly from a Rangers keeper that i can remember!

Disgusting performance absent of any hint of heart or talent. ALL of the players should be ashamed of what they gave and produced out on that park today. Fucking disheartening to say the least.

If we had of lost by having a go, getting tore into them and going down with a bit of fight then fair enough.

But for the third OF game in a row we have went out with a whimper, no character, no attitude and no fight.

And that for a Rangers side is disgraceful!

What is it today that you thought he's a great goalkeeper under pressure? Did you see that piss poor cross that he gave to Broon perfectly for the head in? Or that awful shot that should of resulted in a easy catch yet he dived and let in a goal?

Possibly the worst dispaly from a Rangers keeper that i can remember!

He's saved our arses more than anyone in that team, and I wish to fuck more of them had half of his rage when we concede.

That includes our captain (and management team).