Pretty serious rumours on our future.

OrangeBurn

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, i'll start off by saying that, with every rumour I hear, I always doubt it till I see proof and this one is no different. But, i'll tell you what i've heard and you can discuss it and draw your own conclusion on how accurate it may or may not be.

Okay. A friend of the family knows a member of the Rangers board high up in the hierarchy and has been told some interesting information emitting from the Rangers camp. I'll list it in bullet point form so it's easier to read and understand.

• Walter Smith will leave & McCoist will NOT be the new manager.

• Ally McCoist will take the job with Sky which has been left vacant by a certain Andy Gray.

• Rangers will try to appoint Billy Davies as the new manager.

• The debt will raise by £60 million due to players over the years depositing (a certain amount of) their wages to offshore bank accounts, therefor not paying tax.

(As far as i'm aware, Rangers FC have to take the tax off the players wage, and have not being doing that to whatever extent)

• Dave King now having to pay £250 million to the taxman, had sold some of his shares to South African/Arabian businessmen. They now want their money back, which will either have to come from Dave King or directly from RFC, therefor increasing the clubs debt more.

I want to emphasis that none of these rumours are fact. This is only what we have been told and I thought I would share. Personally, until I see proof of any of the rumours I don't believe them.

Thoughts?

u seemed to have failed cos mcciost is the manager noo so u can shut up

A friend of the family knows a member of the Rangers board high up in the hierarchy and has been told some interesting information

• McCoist will NOT be the new manager.

• Ally McCoist will take the job with Sky.

Thoughts?

Thoughts? Massive FAIL, that's my thoughts. :sherlock:

They must have seen this thread and brought the announcement forward 4 months.

Finance wise - will just need to wait and see what happens when the accounts get published. I have a feeling that we will see similar stories next season in the British owned EPL clubs in terms of the banks forcing them to cut costs/downsize.

re OP post ..is the guy u know who has an uncle who heard from his wee sisters dog that spoke to a pigeon maybe got his story a bit mixed up .

i heard that the pigeon was BORED and is now high up in ibrox...on the roof maybe ..

thats the rumour i heard.

re OP post ..is the guy u know who has an uncle who heard from his wee sisters dog that spoke to a pigeon maybe got his story a bit mixed up .

i heard that the pigeon was BORED and is now high up in ibrox...on the roof maybe ..

thats the rumour i heard.

Hope the pigeon is back in the squad for the next game against the filth his short corners and decoy runs are an asset to the team :lol:

Okay, i'll start off by saying that, with every rumour I hear, I always doubt it till I see proof and this one is no different. But, i'll tell you what i've heard and you can discuss it and draw your own conclusion on how accurate it may or may not be.

Okay. A friend of the family knows a member of the Rangers board high up in the hierarchy and has been told some interesting information emitting from the Rangers camp. I'll list it in bullet point form so it's easier to read and understand.

• Walter Smith will leave & McCoist will NOT be the new manager.

• Ally McCoist will take the job with Sky which has been left vacant by a certain Andy Gray.

• Rangers will try to appoint Billy Davies as the new manager.

• The debt will raise by £60 million due to players over the years depositing (a certain amount of) their wages to offshore bank accounts, therefor not paying tax.

(As far as i'm aware, Rangers FC have to take the tax off the players wage, and have not being doing that to whatever extent)

• Dave King now having to pay £250 million to the taxman, had sold some of his shares to South African/Arabian businessmen. They now want their money back, which will either have to come from Dave King or directly from RFC, therefor increasing the clubs debt more.

I want to emphasis that none of these rumours are fact. This is only what we have been told and I thought I would share. Personally, until I see proof of any of the rumours I don't believe them.

Thoughts?

What does he do in the Rangerss board room? Clean the windows with his tongue?

I think Bain must have been reading this thread and thought "right ya bam i'll show you"

You never know who's watching :sherlock:

Bain hasnt the brains to think that,hes too busy lickin arses and wearin out his trooser knees ffs.