Best player youve ever seen live.

gersandy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably Zidane, albeit in a friendly v Australia in the pissing rain in Melbourne 2001.

There have been some great (non-Gers) players at Ibrox on European nights that stick out in my memory, Lothar Matthaus, Prosinecki, Pancev, Lacatus, Hagi, Voeller, Thuram, Crespo but Zizu would be at the top of my list.

Your Sig and picture :lol:

My avatar is easily the best midfielder in the world. My sig is two of the best midfielder's in the world.

Your sig is a guy who cost 45m too much and can't kick his own arse...

My avatar is easily the best midfielder in the world. My sig is two of the best midfielder's in the world.

Your sig is a guy who cost 45m too much and can't kick his own arse...

:lol:

I love your avatar mate.

It looks like Xavi is trying look at two caterpillars on his forehead.

I'm so sad for you guys to live in an era where when asked for the best ever player you have seen are people who play for foreign teams. If you had lived in most other eras you could have said one of The Rangers was the best you've ever seen. And for someone my age that person is Davie Cooper but for my dad it was Jim Baxter.

kaka was sublime when i saw him.

got to say beckham (although not the best) is incredibly under-rated. saw him when he came with ac milan in a friendly - his vision and execution was exceptional.

He always will be overrated by the Englisha dn underrated by everyone else simply because it's Beckham