Timmy on Clyde tonight saying Graham Spiers tweeted

davy1shoe

I cant see it only this .

The Rangers fans' singing here is excruciating. 'The Billy Boys', 'F*ck the Pope', the whole repertoire...

Wheres the so called Tommy Burns abuse, this guy was allowed on the radio for a full 10 mins.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant see it only this .

The Rangers fans' singing here is excruciating. 'The Billy Boys', 'F*ck the Pope', the whole repertoire...

Wheres the so called Tommy Burns abuse, this guy was allowed on the radio for a full 10 mins.

i had a go at that wanker in bratislava aerport about his fuckin continual bile he was spouting about us.who came to his rescue none other than sandy jardine.WATP

i had a go at that wanker in bratislava aerport about his fuckin continual bile he was spouting about us.who came to his rescue none other than sandy jardine.WATP

that i find too hard to believe as jardine is the worst of all the staff when it comes to singing our traditional songs

This tommy burns vile shite, and that nasty wee video posted above are the reason decent members of the old firm support need to stand up and openly criticise the pathetic scumbags in this area of the world.

Anyone fancy summarising this thread for me...what happened exactly ?

Some tim came on Clyde tonight for ages saying Rangers fans were abusing TB and GS tweeted about it.

I looked up his twitter and theres nothing said about it so where does this come from, plus i never heard any TB songs when watching the game.

This tommy burns vile shite, and that nasty wee video posted above are the reason decent members of the old firm support need to stand up and openly criticise the pathetic scumbags in this area of the world.

Agree 100%. What´s the use of trying to PR point score against their filthy ways when we have arseholes who come out with this sh*t on camera, for all too see. Total embarassment.

Some tim came on Clyde tonight for ages saying Rangers fans were abusing TB and GS tweeted about it.

I looked up his twitter and theres nothing said about it so where does this come from, plus i never heard any TB songs when watching the game.

it was outside the ground the video was took, it was on portguese tv or something.

And did this tim happen to elaborate as to the nature of this so-called 'abuse', or was it just a vague claim?

I hope Rangers take everyone of these so called "fans" and give them a life ban from all Rangers games. I dont want to be associated with them, or them with the club.

The line must be drawn somewhere, regardless of how you feel about your enemy.

When I saw the video is sickened me couldn't believe it.

TB RIP end of story. Don't understand how a minority of us bears can poke fun at the death of someone.

Disgusting.

A couple of drunken ned's let down the majority of our decent support yet again.

When will these idiots realise we dont need to give the media the slightest excuse to

darken the good name of our club.

we should send a copy of that disgusting video to the mhedia and let them see what scotlands real shame sounds and acts like. no wonder we hate the ground they fucking slide and slither on dirty lowlife T*rrier worse than scum bastards.i hate them with a fucking passion and i wish i never had the misfortune to come across that video it makes me sick to my fucking stomach, and to think the last two times i have been to old firm games i have been lifted for singing first the billy boys and second daddies uniform and those fucking inbred bastards are getting away with singing songs like that makes my skin crawl.it just goes to show you though who are the people and who are the scum. w.a.t.p