***The Official bheggars vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

Would anybody on here object to dropping Edu, Whittaker and Davis for our next game and playing the youth players? I can't see anyway they could be any worse. I'm half expecting a fone call myself to come in and take Edu's place in the team.

we are a joke and thank fuck smith is off at the end of the season we have been shite all season ok smith has come back and got us back on track but he has deen diabolical all season

Guest SandyWATP

This game pretty much sums Walter up. His reluctance to go more attacking is embarrassing, as well as him sitting up in the stands like an idiot.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Or, realistically, let's bow down and accept a 1-0.

Don't mind this to be honest. It was always going to be a difficult tie, and we were always going to be up against it. They're a much better side and were always going to win. A 1-0 loss is dissapointing but respectable.

*is posting from the future in which Rangers have reached a Champions League final against Real Madrid.*

Embarrassing.

I have to go to work tonight with a shift full of Tims and myself the only Bear.

What the fuck can I say to defend this?

Gutless.

Wretched.

Heartless.

Toothless.

Disgraceful.

Shambolic.

Unforgivable.

Guest SandyWATP

Don't mind this to be honest. It was always going to be a difficult tie, and we were always going to be up against it. They're a much better side and were always going to win. A 1-0 loss is dissapointing but respectable.

*is posting from the future in which Rangers have reached a Champions League final against Real Madrid.*

He was joking

Would anybody on here object to dropping Edu, Whittaker and Davis for our next game and playing the youth players? I can't see anyway they could be any worse. I'm half expecting a fone call myself to come in and take Edu's place in the team.

The problem is Walter would :rolleyes:

IF SMITH HASNT A CLUE WHAT HES DOIN ..WHAT CHANCE DO THE PLAYERS HAVE .we should have went for this long long ago ..i wont be back me and my twins .till smith leaves .thats 3 for a start..

IF HE AINT WILLIN TO FUCKIN TRY THEN NEITHER AM I.