Observations

TheNuts

Now i finally have a minute to myself, i am going to share a few points i about yesterday, especially with regards to The Blue Order.

First off, i would like to congratulate the maker of this video, i piss myself everytime i watch it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEBq7xQKUJs&feature=player_embedded

Secondly, i though the team played very well yesterday. We once all dreamt of a team of Davie Weirs', but i think it is fair to say the 90min shifts he has been doing has taken their toll on him. With the exclusion of Weir, the game flowed better and we were more creative. This also allowed Davis to take captaincy, and as proven by his Man Of The Match Award, he was far more creative and had a better grasp of the game...an aspect i think he has severely lacked this season with his on-off performances.

Mo Edu did not seem to be in the game at all yesterday but in the situation we find ourselves in with regards to availability of players, the least said about that the better. He needs to wake up.

It was also very encouraging to see such a great performances by Wylde and Fleck. Although Fleck only appeared for the last quarter of an hour or so, he had an immediate impact on the game, and for me it was the first time i saw what he could actually contribute. I never really rated him before, and felt he was built up too much and introduced too early. Wylde in my eyes played brilliantly for the amount of first team experience he had , and hope to see more of him in the future. Ness has already proved himself as being able to handle the pressure, and it looks like the others will follow aswell.

Finally, i must comment on The Blue Order. I have often criticised them and belittled their efforts. Last week i made a point about how ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ this season were totally outdoing our supporters group with the tactics they use to spur the team and fans on. However, i was very impressed with the Blue Order yesterday.

It appears they have taken a more "ultra" like tactic, something i think will benefit everyone. The megaphone, the 'backwards bouncy' (if someone could tell me what they were singing that would be great), and the Walter Smiths Blue and White Army scene they created, it was as if half them shouted Walter Smith to the other half, and the other half shouted Blue and White Army, then they jumped into each other and bounced about. Not only did it sound great, but it looked fantastic.

The "ultra" like tactics definitely worked yesterday and had a group of people around me noticing you a lot more and getting more involved. Well done.

I stand by my statement that The Union Bears are the leaking tap of Ibrox. It would be to their, and everyone elses benefit if they are to move in and join with The Blue Order. TBO is too small right now to get the masses involved. If one whole section of seats were to be taken up, then the voice of ibrox would be brilliant. I think this definitely needs to be considered. We dont need two supporters groups, one big powerful one with a voice is what we really need.

Now onto Wednesday night, lets fuckin have these taig bastards Rangers!

Cheers guys.

:chopometer:

I fucking hate that song. We're obsessed with it. But I agree with most of your points, Wylde played well when brought onto the left and Fleck contributed alot more. As he wasn't playing that daft LM position.

As for TBO, when they have their backs turned they sing 'Our Club has got no money, but we're still Champions' :crabflute:

I think if TBO moved from BF they'd get more folk joining them.

People in general want their place, and don't want to get moved when the taigs come to visit.

This is also the prime reason in my eyes why UB don't move next to them, tho that's just an observation they may have many varied reasons.

I have never noticed the backwards bouncy before either.

I agree with you about Fleck and Wylde, I have been saying for a while that Wylde should be getting a run out. Him and Weiss running the channels will do me. As long as it means Lafferty stays on the bench.

I do think the game was pretty poor though, we didn't get out of first gear and on the whole we were very flat.

i actually thought edu was ok yesterday compared to what hes been like the

last few games. wylde did well and is direct and will hit the byline, what

weve been crying out for for yrs. however i dnt expect to see much of him unfortunately

davis and bougie seemed to be back in form along with sasa, surely this cant just

be a coincidence that weir was dropped and they all play well.

it wasnt the best performance though as i dnt think we ever needed to get out of

first gear to win the game. after scoring early it was like a walk in the park for the majority of the match.

the team seems to be atleast getting back into some sort of form and can only help us out in the run in too win the lge.

the acid test is wed night and we need a gd performance and win after the last 3 of games so i will wait until then b4 i judge if we are turning the corner.

Bartley did ok but no more than that and it was hardly a stern test - bring back Davie now he has had a rest (and it would not surprise me if waler plays a back 3 (5) on wed so Bartley will retain his place (at the expense of a forward (Lafferty).

Davis needed to pick up his game and did and lets hope he now gets back to form. Jelavik looks HOT (and scores as well lol) and Papac looked good.