Just having a look through todays papers

kirkiebear

yup he started everything, started on lemon when he was the one instigating it, he also is responsible for all the limelight being on him since he chose to come to us, i think he will thrive on this environment and i have been impressed with his attitude since he came here

What I'd give for Diouf to score the winner in the cup final!

That would be amazing mate. Absolutely amazing.

As for the papers today, I expected no less. They probably failed to mention that every Celtic player on the pitch were fouling him whenever possible to get him riled up, and the amount of abuse and stick he was getting from the Celtic fans, as well as their manager.

I fucking hate the media. I always have and always will.

It's Lennon's fault every day of the week. Diouf was over speaking to the fourth official (as many players do) and Lennon left his technical area to have a go at him. A stronger referee would have sent Lennon to the stand.

its time every bear to a man stands beside diouf and sticks up for the guy.

he is getting hounded and blamed for everything. he wasnt completely innocent but

tlb went and started with diouf, at halftime there whole squad and management were trying to get a reaction out of him. and fuck knows what happened at fulltime.

its time we take action and give these bastards something to really write about.

petrol bombs for the records offices/sky/the sun ect ect ect.

lets go fucking mental na na na na

its time every bear to a man stands beside diouf and sticks up for the guy.

he is getting hounded and blamed for everything. he wasnt completely innocent but

tlb went and started with diouf, at halftime there whole squad and management were trying to get a reaction out of him. and fuck knows what happened at fulltime.

its time we take action and give these bastards something to really write about.

petrol bombs for the records offices/sky/the sun ect ect ect.

lets go fucking mental na na na na

I've got a better idea.......just don't buy the papers.

I've got a better idea.......just don't buy the papers.

i dnt buy papers anymore m8, but if anything its getting worse, and we as a

support and club have no cunt standing up to these bastards.

if the club wont do it, the fans need to

Just seen that, Daily Rhecord running with Alan Thompson blaming it all on Diouf, what a fucking joke. They're all as deluded as each other. About time our club stood up to them

NEWSFLASH!! This just in:

colinwilson1984 seen turning blue in the face as he waits for Rangers Football Club to stand up against anyone.

Don't keep holding your breath Colin - they 'aint worth it Bud. :sherlock:

NEWSFLASH!! This just in:

colinwilson1984 seen turning blue in the face as he waits for Rangers Football Club to stand up against anyone.

Don't keep holding your breath Colin - they 'aint worth it Bud. :sherlock:

Best go put a cuppa on then :lol:

diouf will have his say and if what lidsay archibald says is correct lennons finished.

Maybe that's why Lennon supposedly had a meeting with Liewell after the game to get their stories in.