RangersMedia posters quoted in The Scotsman

Ibroxblue

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are anonomous on the baord and yet you want them to seek approval before quoting you externally. How ?? :lol:

Someone that doesn't know how to spell either 'anonymous' or 'board' should really think twice before assuming the shite he excretes doesn't have a stench.

Someone that doesn't know how to spell either 'anonymous' or 'board' should really think twice before assuming the shite he excretes doesn't have a stench.

Well fk me the grammar and spelling police are back. Not withstanding the fact I am dyslexic I did not realise that we had to have correct spelling and grammar to make valid points. Still, if there is no valid point you want to put across why not have a dig at My spelling. Grow Up!

Well fk me the grammar and spelling police are back. Not withstanding the fact I am dyslexic I did not realise that we had to have correct spelling and grammar to make valid points. Still, if there is no valid point you want to put across why not have a dig at My spelling. Grow Up!

(tu)

Cant stand people who correct spelling and grammar mistakes. Sad fuckers m8.

(tu)

Cant stand people who correct spelling and grammar mistakes. Sad fuckers m8.

Thanks m8 :beer1: but should you not check with Delparlane whether you are allowed to use the text spk M8 before posting ??? Does this fall foul of his spelling rules - I wonder ? :rolleyes:

Where do you start with the spelling and punctuation in this one? :craphead::D

:lol: I actually spend about 50% of my day writting for a living !! But rely on MS spell checker and grammar checker to aid my paid for work.. (Oh and at least one other of my partners has to proff read anything I end out!)

(I have edited this but left in my original mistake!! :lol: !!)

Those fucking Talk Celtic quotes enrage me! Our club is a shambles and so Is our Assitant Manager? What are you chatting son, Super Ally is a gent and to contrast him with a thug like Neil Lennon is a fucking joke. Away and sing your wee poofy saturdays song.

So whats is RM's stance on this? On another forum im on there is this rule did this paper seek permission?

Rule 7 You keep copyright on your own posts. Members of the media may NOT quote from your posts without permission. The only exception to this is when we pinch quotes for our OWN use, but since that's usually to help grow the website for the good of us all, that seems like fair cop to us.

So whats is RM's stance on this? On another forum im on there is this rule did this paper seek permission?

RM doesn't have a stance because there is nothing illegal about what the Scotsman has done.

Plus the costs of going through an expensive court process would not justify it in the slightest.

From our perspective, no such thing as bad publicity. People reading those comments from both websites have their head in the sand if they don't know Rangers and Celtic fans have, at times, pure hatred for each other. It's been like that for 80 years or so, and it hasn't intensified.

RM won't go into hiding mode by this. It would be terrifying if people in Scotland read those comments and used the tar / brush technique for all Rangers fans. Selective journalism, sensationalism and all that...think they'll post this comment? Too boringly rational.

They should read this:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=179646

I would say and his theosauraus but frightened its spelt wrong and to lazy to check.

Point zoomed straight over your head, didn't it? Not surprising. I'll spell it out for you since you obviously are unable to: you come across as one helluva smug and condescending cunt in almost every post you make, constantly putting others down in order to big yourself up, so I have no problem what-so-ever calling you out on it. As far as the "theosauraus" goes - I think they died out in the Cretaceous period. And unlike you and your flunky, I don't need a fucking Thesaurus to check my spelling, Mr. "I write for a living" (aye right - pull the other one).

Point zoomed straight over your head, didn't it? Not surprising. I'll spell it out for you since you obviously are unable to: you come across as one helluva smug and condescending cunt in almost every post you make, constantly putting others down in order to big yourself up, so I have no problem what-so-ever calling you out on it. As far as the "theosauraus" goes - I think they died out in the Cretaceous period. And unlike you and your flunky, I don't need a fucking Thesaurus to check my spelling, Mr. "I write for a living" (aye right - pull the other one).

Well at least I am educated enough not to need to use the C word at any point, nor use it to try to make a point. (and no I don't mean Crestaceous).