RangersMedia posters quoted in The Scotsman

Ibroxblue

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Rangers are an absolute disgrace. Their antics shamed Scottish football, yet it's an Old Firm problem as always. Only in Scotland could (Celtic manager] Neil Lennon be blamed for being personally abused. In Lennon we trust."

Obanfanti 1888, on Talk Celtic:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm famous! :lol:

Cannae believe they missed the bit where i called for all Catholics to be skinned alive.

Nice to see your efforts making the newspapers, pity about the taigs being skinned alive bit not making it.

It's a great feeling seeing one's efforts getting media exposure, as I found out after my Torbett text on Fox Soccer Channel made the headlines. ;)

I'm famous! :lol:

Cannae believe they missed the bit where i called for all Catholics to be skinned alive.

Wait a minute, you get proper recognition for your quote by the Scotsman but Ian Durrant gets the credit for mine?

The bastards!

Ahahahahahaha :lol:

Fucking brilliant. I hope they don't print anything about my party to celebrate Lennon's death, my maw would be furious if I advertised an empty to that many people.

Fucking brilliant. I hope they don't print anything about my party to celebrate Lennon's death, my maw would be furious if I advertised an empty to that many people.

So if someone does in Lemon theres a party at yours?

Gimme half an hour, ill do anyting for a party

:uk:

Nice to see your efforts making the newspapers, pity about the taigs being skinned alive bit not making it.

It's a great feeling seeing one's efforts getting media exposure, as I found out after my Torbett text on Fox Soccer Channel made the headlines. ;)

That was you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Legend.

I'll shit in your kettle and steal your microwave.

:D

Any vids of that?