RangersMedia posters quoted in The Scotsman

Ibroxblue

Was about to say the same. A bit of legal action against them would not be a bad idea at all.

You are anonomous on the baord and yet you want them to seek approval before quoting you externally. How ?? :lol:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it not illegal to quote someone in a media publication without their permission.

I would be raging if it was me who was quoted without my approval.

Best ask Totti, he'll know all about it :lol:

eh what do you mean?

I would certainly do something about this like phone the scotsman up and demand an apology for using one of your quotes, and maybe fix the forum to members only, getting to a stage where there is to many papes and journalists here, I know they could always sign up but make there account expire if they dont reach a certain amount of posts in a required time.

Ian Durrant posts on here?

He does and there are other members of staff and players who are memebers who post in here. One particular one may surprise a lot of folk in terms of the posts he makes and how he comes across........

Poor journalism indeed but Im not surprised will their next ground breaking exclusive read According to a guy in a pub blah blah Rangers are bad Celtic are good

Do your jobs and earn your money the whole point of having a press is for objective reporting its not your job to make the news up just report it

W.A.T.P

Obanfanti 1888, on Talk Celtic:

"Rangers are an absolute disgrace. Their antics shamed Scottish football, yet it's an Old Firm problem as always. Only in Scotland could (Celtic manager] Neil Lennon be blamed for being personally abused. In Lennon we trust."

They are as deluded as their manager.