Strathclyde police open investigations over Neil Lennon's allegations

Jamie1807

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whether Lennon gets convicted or not, we all know he's a dirty rascist with ridiculously manky teeth.

Also the whole thing stinks of hypocrisy. Celtic fans saying we're 'scum' just kicking up a fuss to divert the attention from our teams poor performance on Wednesday..

This this time last year, Macgregor was aquitted of those rape charges and yet Celtic fans still abuse him and call him a rapist.

About fucking time, Lemon believes he can get away with whatever he wants. He's going to keep doing so, until someone puts a stop to it.

I hate racism and even in the heat of the moment, I don't think I could ever call any one a n***er.

An MSP

Said yesterday on national radio that Diouf 'deserves' the verbal abuse he has got.

That is disgraceful. How can anyone in their right mind, believe someone deserves to be racially abused in their profession?

You are a good poster mate. In all senses (tu)

Respectful of opinions you disagree with and you have a laugh.

That's only because I'm gettin too auld tae have a stramash wi' you young buggers, so I just smoke ma pipe and try and remember whit the thread wiz aboot. :craphead:

Actually, mate! I respect everybodys point of view, even if they are so fuckin daft it's unbelievable :lol: and why bother wasting your time bashing your nut against a brick wall trying to change an opinion you know full well the person is incapable or unwilling to change?

It's a waste of time trying to preach to the converted (tu) and I think the forum would be a better place if we stopped snarling at each other just because we have a different point of view, had a good laugh and kept the insults for the Taighs?

Where the fuck is Mister C when you need him...Why can't we just get along :uk::pipe:

An MSP

Said yesterday on national radio that Diouf 'deserves' the verbal abuse he has got.

Thanks,Jamie (tu) You can tell I'm clued up on Scottish politics :lol:

Mibees she has lost her vibrator and got a dose of the MSP's=Minge Scratching Pains :BELM:

Thanks for the compliment,mate! ( I think ) :shifty::lol:

Your remark I highlit is the point I'm getting at. The hard evidence needed, is that if a policeman, a steward with no Rangers connections, Brines the 4th official, or somebody neutral has heard it and is willing to stand up in court and give their version of the alleged incident, then cuntface Lennon is is deep shit and it will be his death knell.

My "fictional scenario" will in all probability, be the outcome if it does go to court if the witnesses are all Rangers supporters, because McBride will successfully argue that they are out to get scumbucket just because of who he is.

The Judge might privately believe the witnesses story, but there is no way in the world he would hand out a conviction on the basis of Rangers supporters evidence...He could but he wouldn't.

I don't know if the LB was on the sideline yesterday for the Accies game, but he's been keeping his heid under the blankets since the cup game.

I think it's about time the Rangers fans started playing that old game...Spot the Loony! <cr>

Have you ever played that one?

I was just laughing at how you described tge courtroom senario. Sad to say thats how it would all pan out :(

The chances of a neutral witness coming forward and any of this making a court are probably quite slim. But you never know. We live and hope.

On the plus side, if it was a racist remark it could be likely that a neutral would complain as people in general often have strong views on racism. Where as if someone was getting called a orange bastard or something well it would hardly raise a eyebrow inside the tattiedome on wed.

Fuck knows what if anything will come of this investigation, but Lennon gettin 10 years in jail being passed around the shower on a daily basis by some big black fellas seems like an apt punishment to me!

If the only evidence the police had was the same as we've been watching on you tube since wednesday I think they would have knocked the whole thing on the head as soon as the complaint was made basically. I think there could be something more such as Gers staff, an officer or as someone already mentioned Ian Brines the fourth official witnessing it, he seemed very keen to leap to Ally's defence at the final whistle(not that Super needed it) The apology by lemon to his board and his subsequent "hiding" speaks volumes also. The statement by Mcbride was well planned, septic fc knew this was coming in my opinion

I was just laughing at how you described tge courtroom senario. Sad to say thats how it would all pan out :(

The chances of a neutral witness coming forward and any of this making a court are probably quite slim. But you never know. We live and hope.

On the plus side, if it was a racist remark it could be likely that a neutral would complain as people in general often have strong views on racism. Where as if someone was getting called a orange bastard or something well it would hardly raise a eyebrow inside the tattiedome on wed.

Fuck knows what if anything will come of this investigation, but Lennon gettin 10 years in jail being passed around the shower on a daily basis by some big black fellas seems like an apt punishment to me!

I'd say he'd probably fuckin like it, because I think he has done his apprenticeship at Torbett Towers and would be used to it....Maybe that's why the wee cunt is skelly eyed. :sherlock:

Watching the incident again, the referee's stand side assistant was standing in front of Diouf, Ian Brines was beside Walter Smith, He was closest to Lennon.

Ricky Foster, Boogie and Kyle Bartley heard it, and tried to console him.

Lennon said it, thats why he apolgised to the board, and todays headlines may quit in the summer?? Bullshit. He's joining Margo McDeathKnell at Dignitas, Week tomorrow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCoXyGPl_AM

No mention of racist remarks.

:(

Whos pulling whos strings here?

He will have no case to answer, Paul McBride will rip the allegations to shreds as he does with every allegation against Celtic.

Maybe they will claim it was "political".

Like it or not McBride is the best lawyer in Scotland just now - but only since our beloved Donald stepped back I might add.

He is the goto guy if you want to walk on anything.

It should also be noted that his name may suggest his allegiances, but make no mistake, if your name is Billy and you have cash, he will happily take the case and do a grade 1 job for you as well.

I would be interested to know who Rangers use these days for legal matters? Anyone know?

Like it or not McBride is the best lawyer in Scotland just now - but only since our beloved Donald stepped back I might add.

It should also be noted that his name may suggest his allegiances, but make no mistake, if your name is Billy and you have cash, he will happily take the case and do a grade 1 job for you as well.

I would be interested to know who Rangers use these days for legal matters? Anyone know?

I'm not sure, I just hope it isn't the guy my mate hired when he was up for a drink driving ban. They somehow got a one year ban turned into a three year ban :lol:

will be dougal fae father ted if martin bain has anythin to do with it.

I'm not sure, I just hope it isn't the guy my mate hired when he was up for a drink driving ban. They somehow got a one year ban turned into a three year ban :lol:

FFS!! That is seriously scary, but sounds about right for us just now. <cr>

News of the World has a lipreader saying Lennon called Diouf a "f***ing D*ck".

And Willie McKay (his Taig agent) says Diouf "doesn't think" he was racially abused.

The story dies there.

Good fun and all that and an embarrassment for TLB.

But I don't reckon Strathclyde's finest will be wasting too much time or resources on this as there will be next to zero chance of a conviction. :anguish:

Mr Brines is a police officer, so he's a more credible witness than any in this situation. Providing he heard what was said...

I'm pretty sure if he had heard anything we would know about it by now. Then again, who fuckin' knows after the campaign of harassment the tims had going on.

Having seen the gifs there was an element of doubt, however after viewing the you tube vid in real time there is no doubts from this bear, he used the N word and many people associated to Rangers and smeltic heard it including SPL officials.

So what are they all gonna do about it?