Strathclyde police open investigations over Neil Lennon's allegations

Jamie1807

I really didnt think thats what he said, and its embarassing if people have complained in mass because of it but I do understand when people say the guys in front of Lennon wouldnt have turned round in such shock if it wasnt so shocking. If he is found to have acted in a racist way though I hope he gets the book thrown at him

It must have been something shocking if people who work with Neil Lennon everyday looked shocked.

The old guy, who I think is one of their 'Lisbon Lions' looked like he was going to skelp Lennon

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its far too weak, the crowd noise would wipe that argument out. No need for that crap in football, racism or sectarianism.

Nothing will come of this. The police have far more pressing issues to deal with and it is not them who have brought up this incident.

Its far too weak, the crowd noise would wipe that argument out. No need for that crap in football, racism or sectarianism.

Nothing will come of this. The police have far more pressing issues to deal with and it is not them who have brought up this incident.

Like moaning about the trouble an old firm game causes? :rolleyes:

In that case they should want to investigate thoroughly.

It must have been something shocking if people who work with Neil Lennon everyday looked shocked.

The old guy, who I think is one of their 'Lisbon Lions' looked like he was going to skelp Lennon

The guy you are on about will back Lennon, of that i have no doubt.

Get the big brush oot!

I can just see it now. " 324 witnesses stated in court today that they heard LL (Lurgan Lenny) make racist comments to EHD.

McBride QC...M'Lud you can not possibly take the word of 324 people of dubious standing against the word of my client,Saint Lenny of Lurgan, who has an impeccable reputation of the highest order in the Irish...Sorry,M'Lud, Scottish community.

Judge Brendan O'Declan...We must have total respect for the integrity of the judiciary in this case,Mr McBride, so what is your excuse...Sorry! your evidence...What is your evidence that these 324 witnesses are of dubious standing?

McBride QC...They are all Rangers supporters, M'Lud...I have overwhelming undeniable evidence that each and every one of these so called "Witnesses" are indeed Rangers supporters, so could you possibly take their word over my client who is following in the footsteps of the blessed St Patrick and Brother Walfrid of the soup kitchens?

Judge Brendan O'Declan...Charges dismissed...No case to answer. doh

Get the big brush oot!

I can just see it now. " 324 witnesses stated in court today that they heard LL (Lurgan Lenny) make racist comments to EHD.

McBride QC...M'Lud you can not possibly take the word of 324 people of dubious standing against the word of my client,Saint Lenny of Lurgan, who has an impeccable reputation of the highest order in the Irish...Sorry,M'Lud, Scottish community.

Judge Brendan O'Declan...We must have total respect for the integrity of the judiciary in this case,Mr McBride, so what is your excuse...Sorry! your evidence...What is your evidence that these 324 witnesses are of dubious standing?

McBride QC...They are all Rangers supporters, M'Lud...I have overwhelming undeniable evidence that each and every one of these so called "Witnesses" are indeed Rangers supporters, so could you possibly take their word over my client who is following in the footsteps of the blessed St Patrick and Brother Walfrid of the soup kitchens?

Judge Brendan O'Declan...Charges dismissed...No case to answer. doh

:lol:

Some of your posts have me in stitches oz!

On topic, if he did make a racist remark then i really hope there is some hard evedence to get a conviction. Scottish football is falling to bits these days and cunts like Lennon aren't helping matters. The sooner hes out of the game the better for all concerned!

Lets be serious, the only way this is going to cause any more than a heart flutter. If there is anyone who can, hand on heart, swear on the bible say that they heard Lennon or Mjallby utter racial abuse in the direction of Dioff. Then be prepared for the attack on their credibility from McBride and the mhedia. Then it may eventually, after Celtic stall it as often as they can, as they have done in every case in front of the disciplinary board in the last couple of years i.e. Loovens case and Lennons own touchline ban case that has gone on for nearly three months, get the result we would all love. :sherlock::crabflute:

Interesting how McBride has branded all the witnesses "malicious and despicable"

For what it's worth I have it from a very good source that the racist abuse dished out to Diouf and Weiss by Celtc employees in the tunnel at the 3-0 game was witnessed by two senior police officers

These two, for reasons known only to themselves took no action and as a result could find themselves in a spot of bother with their bosses as racism is the current sexy topic in plodville

:lol:

Some of your posts have me in stitches oz!

On topic, if he did make a racist remark then i really hope there is some hard evedence to get a conviction. Scottish football is falling to bits these days and cunts like Lennon aren't helping matters. The sooner hes out of the game the better for all concerned!

Thanks for the compliment,mate! ( I think ) :shifty::lol:

Your remark I highlit is the point I'm getting at. The hard evidence needed, is that if a policeman, a steward with no Rangers connections, Brines the 4th official, or somebody neutral has heard it and is willing to stand up in court and give their version of the alleged incident, then cuntface Lennon is is deep shit and it will be his death knell.

My "fictional scenario" will in all probability, be the outcome if it does go to court if the witnesses are all Rangers supporters, because McBride will successfully argue that they are out to get scumbucket just because of who he is.

The Judge might privately believe the witnesses story, but there is no way in the world he would hand out a conviction on the basis of Rangers supporters evidence...He could but he wouldn't.

I don't know if the LB was on the sideline yesterday for the Accies game, but he's been keeping his heid under the blankets since the cup game.

I think it's about time the Rangers fans started playing that old game...Spot the Loony! <cr>

Have you ever played that one?

If this investigation comes to anything surely the video evidence that shows various staff of Rangers and Celtic reacting with shocked facial expressions to what Lemmon said can be used by police to make McCoist and anyone else who heard become witnesses?

And what about EHD and the 4th official surely they heard what was said?

McBride is as bad as that scumbag, his statement is one pile of pish. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually believes what he's saying.

More of our taxpayers money for something The Plods AND JOHN PAUL MCBRIDE can watch on youtube??

and WE are the ones with the fkkn problem??

Bollocks to the lot of them.

Diouf, Bartley, Weir, McDowell and McCoist should make the complaint. THEY HEARD HIM.. WEE SAW HIM.

end of.

Still think if we had anything on them it would be released by now.

We had them over the barrel with the Weiss incident, minstral, but the club decided not to pursue the matter (because they didn't want to "damage relations" with the scum.)

Interesting how McBride has branded all the witnesses "malicious and despicable"

For what it's worth I have it from a very good source that the racist abuse dished out to Diouf and Weiss by Celtc employees in the tunnel at the 3-0 game was witnessed by two senior police officers

These two, for reasons known only to themselves took no action and as a result could find themselves in a spot of bother with their bosses as racism is the current sexy topic in plodville

:lol: :lol: :lol::praise:

(tu)

The part where he says the celtic fans stand by their manager is lauaghable, got text on wed from a celtic fan which said neil lennon is a prick

That's called, "Paraphrasing" mate. It's when you say something like what you really wanted to say but didn't. :rolleyes:

We had them over the barrel with the Weiss incident, minstral, but the club decided not to pursue the matter (because they didn't want to "damage relations" with the scum.)

OZ if it had been the other way about they would have went the whole way with it.

OZ if it had been the other way about they would have went the whole way with it.

You're not wrong there,mate!

You would have seen the biggest stramash since the battle of Glesca' cross in 1963 if the shoe had been on the other foot.