The players dont look interested..

Having come back from the Scum defeat i expected a better showing today than what we saw we had 10 players who started the Scum game playing from the start today. The passing was terrible, no one running looking for it, playing far too deep again sitting back allowing the opposition to attack us its DIRE.

We had McGregor, Weir, Bougherra, Bartley, Foster, Whittaker, Edu, Davis, Diouf, Fleck, started today apart from PAPAC with Healy in, so you got to ask yourself how can it be so bad, YES it was 3 points but had we played a decent team today we would have got beat, the thing is the Manager in waiting McCoist is watching this PISH and you would think that he would get a response knowing hes in charge next season.

The players today looked as though they didnt give a fuck, apart from getting the goal there keeper didnt have alot to do, if McCoist cant get the players up for these games theres a problem, i fear for McCoist taking over, i hope im wrong.

They don't look interested, and they don't look like they are enjoying playing for the club. Don't know what's going on behind the scenes, but whatever it is. It better get sorted quickly, cause were can't afford to slip up this close to the end of the season.

This season is starting to remind me of the last time WS announced he was leaving - ( that cost us 10 in a row) , I hope I'm wrong but the team looks like it's had the stuffing knocked out of it 

They don't look interested, and they don't look like they are enjoying playing for the club. Don't know what's going on behind the scenes, but whatever it is. It better get sorted quickly, cause were can't afford to slip up this close to the end of the season.

Totally agree mate, i dont know if its the system there playing or what or if its what walters coming out with in the media talking as though he has given up and cant wait till the end of the season etc is it rubbing off on the players thats where i bring in McCoist and McDowell but i dont see any changes within.

Totally agree mate, i dont know if its the system there playing or what or if its what walters coming out with in the media talking as though he has given up and cant wait till the end of the season etc is it rubbing off on the players thats where i bring in McCoist and McDowell but i dont see any changes within.

Normally with players, it's all to do with how much they are getting paid. A lot of players will be unhappy on how we are conducting contract talks / bonus schemes.

I would even guess a few have already basically lined up their next move or have been told they will not be here next season. That's how it's looking to me, with so many just going through the motions and not playing with a smile so to speak.

c'moan guys wee have a seriously small squad and we are up there you look at our performance at st mirren park the last time with what we say is our best squad 3 points in the bag and for me rangers got better when wylde and hutton came on ie wed night as well we are still there and we wont go away players come back in we will finnish strong 3 points is what it was about today and we got it heads up we have quality for me edu has been dire but showed a bit better today needs games as does healy although a thought he did fine we aint at our best but got the win

No doubt the passion levels were down after midweek but I think it is mostly to do with loss of form,lack of confidence and definitely from playing way too deep.

I agree mate, the team today should have done alot better there seems to be a lack of interest and commitment from certain players and the thing is these same players will get a game every week regardless.

I wonder if many of them know this is their last year here, and they are not giving 100% incase of injury?

Beginning to think that myself mate... Out of the team today ..

Shagger - under contract should still be here next season unless he been tapped to move on.

Foster - will go back to the sheep.

Weir - his last season

Bartley - will go back to Arsenal

Bougherra - will probobly move on in the summer.

Whitty - entering last year of his contract

Davis - entering last 18 month contract will probobly be sold

Edu - not good enough can be sold.

Fleck - under contract needs to go out on loan to improve.

Diouf - will go back to Blackburn

Healy - contracted till end of season only.

If you look at above it dosnt look good.

Maurice Edu needs to have a good look at himself. Today he was a scandal. Slow, lacked composure, shitbag in the tackle, no pace, no urgency and no confidence.... Needs dropped to fucking show him he cant walk into the team.... Ness is my prefered option now