Live press conference: Old Firm disorder discussed at summit

WeeBlue

Guest SandyWATP

RM Clearly states that we are not to be held responsible for anything posted on here due to the size of the board its not possible for all posts to be fully moderated.

And by signing up or viewing the board you agree to this fact.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

But when Moderators join in, then it kind of invalidates this.

Nothing will happen though.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RM Clearly states that we are not to be held responsible for anything posted on here due to the size of the board its not possible for all posts to be fully moderated.

And by signing up or viewing the board you agree to this fact.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

You are kidding right? Theyve got you on the run already.

if any media will give me coverage i will personally go on tv and say-

"i hope that the ginger bigot dies a horable, slow death"

and take any and all shit they want to throw at me.

fuck the pope, fuck t*rriers, fuck celtic

and fuck the snp :crabflute:

Fuck off you fucking cunt a hope leiwell fuckin dies the cunt. Get a fukin grip poor lennon my fuckin arse. Bain fuckin stick up for us and dnt let fukin that prick sitting beside you slate the club and make his out to be whiter than white FFS

Regan looks like someone whose had a lifetime of drugs and alchohol abuse and he feels the needs to talk about this. Which had nothing to do with the behaviour of the Celtc manager on Wednesday night.

Loads of utter pish this tbh.

Guest SandyWATP

I reckon the whole internet thing is just a threat. Nothing will be done, but the amount of sectarian posts on all sites, will decrease as a result.

One of the big complaints was the cost of policing on the day / night of Old Firm fixture.

I don't know what the 6 points are, but I've heard the comments of those assembled at the press conference.

It appears that there will be policing of the internet - increased costs? Prosecutions possibly brought about by this - increased costs?

Alcohol restrictions, not only in the vicinty of the ground, but in other areas of violence. This will have to be policed - increased costs? Increased costs associated with breaches of said alcohol restrictions.

Money given to ineffective anti-racist and anti-sectarian groups, meaning increased costs.

Was there anything said about the perpetrators of violence in the home? Anything about the bullies who lift their hands to their wives and children?

They are like a bunch of schoolboys all pulled together by the Headmaster (Salmond)to be nice to each other and not do it again.What a load of pish led by an equally feelgood idiot Salmond.

Spot on. Nothing will come of this. I suggest a show of defiance at the cup final anyway