Smith calls for supporter patience

TBH I couldn't care about the performances as long as they win us the league I would take 1-0 and 2-1 results with dodgy performances all the time !

People come out with this line, but the fact is we won't get the points required if the displays don't improve.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People come out with this line, but the fact is we won't get the points required if the displays don't improve.

Ano they do mate and I agree the performance's need improving big time, but as long as we keep winning I will be ok.

I'm sorry Walter but I'm not buying it, you don't have any excuses for not rotating that squad today, could easily have won the game and probably by alot more with Wylde and Weiss both starting. I defend him to the ground normally but I don't appreciate him coming out and telling us we're still competing on three fronts, we're fully aware of the position we're in. Rotate the squad and stop shouting about tiredness

I'm sorry Walter but I'm not buying it, you don't have any excuses for not rotating that squad today, could easily have won the game and probably by alot more with Wylde and Weiss both starting. I defend him to the ground normally but I don't appreciate him coming out and telling us we're still competing on three fronts, we're fully aware of the position we're in. Rotate the squad and stop shouting about tiredness

(tu) Good post.

Mentioning the number of competitions we're still in annoys me a fair bit too.

These things can change in the blink of an eye, Arsenal have gone from 4 competitions to 1 competition in two weeks and depending on how Thursday and Sunday go we could face something similar.

i have been being very patient since january the 2nd

walter has not changed things and still continues to pick favourites and players you have paid money for no matter the form or abilty , and making things alot harder than they need to be

5 at the back . or 3 centre backs with the wing backs is not acceptable against killmarnock .

if we dont change anything in the next 2 games , that we do NEED to win i will seriously be questioning things in re to walter staying for the remainder of the season

Mentioning the number of competitions we're still in annoys me a fair bit too.

These things can change in the blink of an eye, Arsenal have gone from 4 competitions to 1 competition in two weeks and depending on how Thursday and Sunday go we could face something similar.

Me too. The other week the forever optimists were chanting "we are still in all 4 competitions"

Next weekend 4 and can go to 2 just like that and then the patter starts again "we can still do a league and Europa double, the tims can't eh eh eh"

the fans will loose us this league.

i bet the team prefer playing away from home theese days,

The fans don't pick the team.

Are you surprised people are not happy with the performances and team tactics/formation?

a team of PROFESIONAL FOOTBALLERS shouldnt be drained becuase they are playing 3 times a week not with the money they are on and with the importance of this club!!! they are mostly young athletes in their 20's for fuck sakes!!

no but vocalising it at ibrox from very early in games will cost us eventualy

Only player I heard the fans getting edgy with was Edu.

They got applauded on and off the park, including start of second half.

You can't expect them to applaud when Papac is caught yards out of position or Davis fails to pick a runner etc.

Be more positive then Walter why you brought Healy to the club and leave him on the bench most of the time is beyond me, and why you keep on playing Weir and Edu is baffling as well and to finish Weiss should start every game the boy must be hacked off being left out the team I fear for the game against the scum next week because we all know he wont change his system

Only player I heard the fans getting edgy with was Edu.

They got applauded on and off the park, including start of second half.

You can't expect them to applaud when Papac is caught yards out of position or Davis fails to pick a runner etc.

i wasnt there mate. but i spoke to a pal and he said it was torture which i can quite believe.

no but vocalising it at ibrox from very early in games will cost us eventualy

And performances like today, which we are seeing most weeks will eventually cost us.

It has in the past.

i wasnt there mate. but i spoke to a pal and he said it was torture which i can quite believe.

It's a two way street mate. The players need to do something to inspire the fans too. It can't always be one way traffic.

Players and management need to get their fingers out while they still can.

It's amazing how we have been outplayed in the past 4 Old Firm games and nothing has been said. McLeish had protests outside Ibrox demanding his removal.

It's a two way street mate. The players need to do something to inspire the fans too. It can't always be one way traffic.

Players and management need to get their fingers out while they still can.

It's amazing how we have been outplayed in the past 4 Old Firm games and nothing has been said. McLeish had protests outside Ibrox demanding his removal.

we were third in the league.

now we are a home win v st mirren from going top.

and smith is already leaving.

its is a two way street of course. but nerves are kicking in and the fans dont help. never have in my life time. i doubt there is a club worse for having there fans ruin players.

we were third in the league.

now we are a home win v st mirren from going top.

and smith is already leaving.

its is a two way street of course. but nerves are kicking in and the fans dont help. never have in my life time. i doubt there is a club worse for having there fans ruin players.

The fans are great with the players. It's guys like Walter Smith that ruins talented players.

how much in wages do you think we are wasting by refusal to rotate the squad

about a million a year.

but i find this funny we have rotated the squad and people go nuts whenever we do.

foster for example had played the last few games. huttons played flecks played healys had a start. alexander got a shot and everyone called in mulder and scully.

wyldes even had more game time.