Lafferty

Carsons Dog

To be fair to the big fella, he worked his arse off today and did the job he was asked to do.

He won more headers in that 90 minutes than he's done since he came to us, so that showed up Izaguirre's flaws big time.

I thought he did well yesterday, I don't really want to be critical of anyone though. Don't see the point, we have been moaning for too long now.

Brilliant game of football, we finally outplayed and outclassed them after a series of the worst Old Firms I can remember.

I can't stop smiling.

I'm quick to criticise Lafferty when he's pish but he did a good job today.

Worked hard, won some headers and picked out a few passes.

Still a long way to go before he starts paying back is transfer fee but well done yesterday!

i thought laffs was/has been brilliant last few games, against psv when he went of no one elese chased the ball down and we lost our momentum going forward.

and yesterday he was dong the same winning headers/knock downs, chasing every ball

well in big man more of the same please, also he always comes good towards end of season

Looked raging when he got subbed yet Weiss did more in five minutes than Laff did all game, or all season even.

If Weiss had come on with 20 mins to go I reckon we would have won it in normal time

TOtally disagree with you mate. a thought Lafferty played well the day

I thought he did well yesterday, I don't really want to be critical of anyone though. Don't see the point, we have been moaning for too long now.

Brilliant game of football, we finally outplayed and outclassed them after a series of the worst Old Firms I can remember.

I can't stop smiling.

(tu)

He gave Celtic's defence a headache in the 2nd half.

Kyle Lafferty had a great game.

He along with Naismith and Jelavic ran the Celtic defence ragged. I also thought the timing of Weiss's subsitution was perfect. It came at a time where Celtic were beggining to peg us back and he gave us an outlet and a bit of class going forward, when they starting to tire.

A perfect day!