Love This Video From Yesterday.

minstral

One thing iv noticed since Sunday is the pure adulation shown by Davis and jela when we score, they both run half the length of the pitch to celebrate with the Gers support,

the taigs on the other hand would prefer to run to our support to twist the knife in rather than celebrate with there shower of ugly Fenian bastard support.

I could watch that Jelavic goal all day. At the time felt like an eternety fir it to go over the line

I didn't have a clue what was going on. I just Jelavic hitting it and it took ages to go in and I only realised we had scored when Jelavic ran away and Alexander jumped in the air. It was brilliant being like 5 rows from the front and the first seat on the stairs. You end up jumping over and hugging with the full section.

Could someone post the lyrics to the song at 2.37 ?

If i had one son then another ten the would all grow up to be loyal Orangmen

and if the Pope says no we will have another go on the banks of the Boyne in the morning.

All good Protestants must maintain there is nothing but a Protestant the Queen shall reign

and if the Pope says no we shall have another go on the banks of the Boyne in the morning.

We sung that song many years ago on our supporters bus. :crabflute:

and if the Pope says no we will have another go on the banks of the Boyne in the morning.

All good Protestants must maintain there is nothing but a Protestant the Queen shall reign

and if the Pope says no we shall have another go on the banks of the Boyne in the morning.

I heard it yesterday aswell in the local rsc. It didn't have the 2nd verse though. It was along the lines of "who the Fucking yell are you"

Have you always travelled up from Berwick mate? Is there a bus still going from there?

No mate i stayed in Glasgow for many years. The Berwick boys now travel with the Kelso or Eyemouth bus. Did you know any of the guys that used to travel up on the Berwick bus.

Ah right, I have family who have a holiday house in Northumbria and I think they'll be moving there permenantly shortly. Just looking to pester them telling them they have no excuses :lol:

They will like it down this way as it is a nice place. (tu)

That brings back some memories frrom the 50's and 60's, minstral! :crabflute:

I heard it yesterday aswell in the local rsc. It didn't have the 2nd verse though. It was along the lines of "who the Fucking yell are you"

Was it not?...

Too-ra-rulla-rulla-loo,

Who the Fucking hell are you?

We're the boys in royal blue,

Get out you f*^*!* Ba&*^>d