Broadfoot

ZX750

Solid enough right back but his crossing was just horrific and at times he seemed like a complete amateur.

Whittaker is double the player but he is good back up.

Disagree mate, broaders is the better full back.

If he had been avaiable maybe we wouldnt have had to put up with the number of shite performances from Whittaker.In saying that Whitty was one of our star performers on Sunday but its too few performances like that which we have seen.We are going to need Capt Kirk for the run in.I read he would be available for the Dundee Utd match but lack of game time is a big negative factor.

He's certainly not the greatest defender in the pack, and he's nowhere near the player that Whittacker is, and I still have nightmares about wee McDonald making big Kirk look like a fuckin statue...But I'll tell you this for nothing...He's a far better defender on the flanks than Whittaker.

He might just be a vital player for us in the run-in to the title. :pipe:

Another option at least, but Kirk Broadfoot is another player who seems to get better, the longer he is out injured.

He's an average player, who has an absolutely fantastic attitude and wants to continually improve - just like EVERY player should.

Been far too injury-prone over the last two seasons.

Another option at least, but Kirk Broadfoot is another player who seems to get better, the longer he is out injured.

He's an average player, who has an absolutely fantastic attitude and wants to continually improve - just like EVERY player should.

Been far too injury-prone over the last two seasons.

In fact, scrap my last post. That post sums it up (tu)