Scotland vs. Brazil thread

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SandyWATP

How can they boo him?

I know he destroyed their team, but if I saw such a great performance live like Neymar's I'd applaud him.

Well you want him to break his leg...

Anyway, more amazingness from Lucas!

Guest SandyWATP

I wish you would break your fucking neck you annoying small minded KUNT !

I got it wrong, he said he wanted Commons to break his leg.

Men against boys today, thought Gary Caldwell had the game of his life today.

Positive note is... You're only going to learn and improve by playing against the best teams in the World, so we should take some heart in that.

Scottish teams in general need to start realising that the opposition can't score if they don't have the ball.

This sitting deep and inviting better teams on only works once in every ten matches, it's fucking ridiculous.

Scottish teams in general need to start realising that the opposition can't score if they don't have the ball.

This sitting deep and inviting better teams on only works once in every ten matches, it's fucking ridiculous.

All a learning curve though, and for us to get more comfortable you have to see and play against the best to fully understand it.

Although Brazil taught us a footballing lesson today, far too many of our players were a bit starstruck by the whole occasion. It's a young squad though and if we can progress as a squad, then they're some signs we may get back to qualifying for a major tournament and take it from their.

All a learning curve though, and for us to get more comfortable you have to see and play against the best to fully understand it.

Although Brazil taught us a footballing lesson today, far too many of our players were a bit starstruck by the whole occasion. It's a young squad though and if we can progress as a squad, then they're some signs we may get back to qualifying for a major tournament and take it from their.

Mark Hateley and the studio panel were slagging off the SFA for playing this game. He thought the players didn't need to be running around in the sun for a friendly game at this time of the season.

(tu) (tu) (tu) X 1 million. The difference in marking was staggering - they were not giving us an inch, no matter who received the ball, while we backed off allowing them all sorts of room to move. Drives me radio as well, as we see the same far too often when watching our own club play.

Mark Hateley and the studio panel were slagging off the SFA for playing this game. He thought the players didn't need to be running around in the sun for a friendly game at this time of the season.

We were right to take this friendly, as a national team we should be trying to take advantage of the international week if we ain't involved in qualifiers.

It's the only way we will progress and learn if some players are suitable.

The same panel were slating Craig Levein and the SFA for not taking friendlies before the World Cup last year, so you really can't win with these so-called experts.