Lawells comments.

THEFISH

Read this pesh fae Lawwell or whit ever ye call him, does he actually think they kuntz are bigger than us the last particular sentence seems to indicate that.

"Fundamentally, Rangers will always be there," he said.

"I see these past couple of years as only a blip.

"In terms of the strength they have, the support that they have, and the financial wherewithal, Rangers will always be a threat to Celtic."

Read this pesh fae Lawwell or whit ever ye call him, does he actually think they kuntz are bigger than us the last particular sentence seems to indicate that.

"Fundamentally, Rangers will always be there," he said.

"I see these past couple of years as only a blip.

"In terms of the strength they have, the support that they have, and the financial wherewithal, Rangers will always be a threat to Celtic."

What does sir david have nothin to say about that ! Naw he'll just keep stume as usual ! Thats why their PR are doin a job on us ! Outside of Scotland now we look like the wee team !

So, what happened last year? Celtic didn't win the spl?

Oh... that's right, it was hearts.

what you on about yah daftii! i think he means evey time celtic have won the league its been by miles...no challenge, rangers have a bad season celtic take advantage..when its a close league rangers always take the glory...dunfermline, helicopter sunday! giruy!

what you on about yah daftii! i think he means evey time celtic have won the league its been by miles...no challenge, rangers have a bad season celtic take advantage..when its a close league rangers always take the glory...dunfermline, helicopter sunday! giruy!

Apparently celtic havent won a competitive league in "so many years". So i was just wondering, who won the spl last season?

Thats nonsense saying just cause we didn't compete they won. We couldnt compete cause we've been shite.

Apparently celtic havent won a competitive league in "so many years". So i was just wondering, who won the spl last season?

That was not very competitive, hearts only just pipped us to second and we were miles behind celtic. Celtic wre not challenged for it.

Used to wind up every tim in the book because they know its true.

Every season its competitive.. thats why its a "competition". Just because we are poor doesnt mean it wasn't competitive, we have still competed at your max ability this season.

Trying t put a positive spin on rangers not winning the title this season?

Give celtic credit, they won the league, we dont deserve it this season, they have so far.