***The Official Aberdeen vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

:mcgregor:

:Cole: :whittaker: :weir: :papac:

:davis: :ness: :edu:

:diouf: :jelavic: :Naismith:

Richard Foster ineligible, Kyle Lafferty binned (would like to do the same with Edu).

Three points, anything else is unacceptable!

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :weir: :mcculloch: :papac:

:davis: :edu: :ness: :wylde:

:Naismith:

:jelavic:

*only reason I put Lee in there is because Bougie injured and Foster unable to play. I was gonna put Cole right back but think we need a bit more exp up there*

There are a few players who should not be anywhere near the team; Wylde, Lafferty and Edu for starters.

If McCulloch wasn't fit enough for a trip to Hamilton, then there is not a chance he should start at Pittodrie.

I forgot Foster couldn't play against them. Looks like Cole will get his chance and hope he performs well. Tough game and winning it will set down a marker for the run in.

Mcgregor

cole...weir...Whittaker...papac

naismith...Davis....ness....lafferty

diouf....jelavic

Guest therabbitt

I wouldn't play Diouf, I'm still not convinced at all by him. He drags himself far too far out of position which can leave us with big holes up front and with Jelavic far too isolated.

I thought Diouf played well today.

He just looks like a quality player on the ball, unlike 90% of our team.

Would love to see Jelavic through the middle with Diouf and Naismith supporting.

I wouldn't play Diouf, I'm still not convinced at all by him. He drags himself far too far out of position which can leave us with big holes up front and with Jelavic far too isolated.

Diouf should be in the team ahead of Lafferty, Wylde and Fleck!

I think we will see Wydle move into the left back area, Papac as a Centre back with Weir and Whittaker at right back. Midfield of Naismith on the right, Edu and Davis in the middle and Lafferty on the left. Jelavic and Diouf or Healy up front.

McGregor

Whitts Weir Papac Wylde

Naismith David Edu Lafferty

Jelavic Healy

Guest therabbitt

Diouf should be in the team ahead of Lafferty, Wylde and Fleck!

Depends on where and how you play either of those three!

Depends on where and how you play either of those three!

I wouldn't play Lafferty or Fleck full stop. Gregg Wylde has been poor in his proper position in the last two/three games.

Guest therabbitt

I wouldn't play Lafferty or Fleck full stop. Gregg Wylde has been poor in his proper position in the last two/three games.

Wylde needs a wee rest, as much as he's tried it's not came off for him in the last couple of games; there's definitely a player there though. Lafferty should now probably be nothing more than a bench/impact player or someone who could come in if Jelavic was out and Fleck has flattered to deceive, he needs a loan somewhere to improve. He's like Adam, too much too young, needs to go somewhere to play and shine and realise how big a club Rangers is and prove that he is worthy of a shot at the big time.