Tims feeling the heat.

KingKirk

the article with john hartson is a fucking joke. who is he to take the moral high ground saying coisty was out of order and diouf and bougherra are thugs ? is this not the cunt who on camera nearly kicked the head off berkovic on west hams training as he lay on the ground. talk about pot calling the kettle black. get a grip hartson, you've got a short memory. from what i saw, mcoist was cool as a cucumber as the lurgan bigot stamped his feet and foamed at the mouth (it certainly was'nt mccoist acting in an aggresive manner)and saying that diouf started an argument with lennon ? get your facts right, diouf was over getting a drink when lemmon started on him. another cheap shot from hartson.....john, you are a prize cock

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Never mind Smackdown v Raw its SFA v Rhebels.

Fucking hilarious but laugh.gif That picture of Bougie and Dioufy is just like something off of a Grand Theft Auto front cover laugh.gif

The league is ours timmy uk.gif

Stopped reading it when i got to the thug bit.

Here is an animal who kicked a team mate in the head at training.

WTF are the Sun thinking about allowing this halfwit a column in their paper.

Like Sutton Oneil and the rest of that so called dream team they were bullies but hated it back at them.

This is no different, still bullies but at a different level.3

Even before the league started this season the great unwashed had already taken their sleekit eyes off the ball with their tales of untruths , they have went from one extremity to the next and it's starting to bite them back big-time , apart from their cheif exec :wanker: and the lemmon :wanker: embarrasing the whole of scottish football with their antics and their unofficial official spokesman <cr> losing his rhag in his most recent interview , it now looks like the final nails on their coffin are about to be hammered in, what with the sfa's recent stance against septics favourite LIER lawyer and justifiably Super Ally / Diouffy and Boughie getting a wee slap on the wrist , I think it has all become too much for the lot of them and is driving them closer and closer to the edge and when we win our league again this season I think they will seriously implode :uk:

Timmy , If ye cant stand the head , stop your bitchin :uk:

john hartson is just bitter he never got to play for the mighty rangers, the shit he comes out with is gingeworthy, if i was a rangers fan i would have thrown diouf his rangers top back from the crowd, aye sherlock, although i do feel for what the guy has been through

Even before the league started this season the great unwashed had already taken their sleekit eyes off the ball with their tales of untruths , they have went from one extremity to the next and it's starting to bite them back big-time , apart from their cheif exec :wanker: and the lemmon :wanker: embarrasing the whole of scottish football with their antics and their unofficial official spokesman <cr> losing his rhag in his most recent interview , it now looks like the final nails on their coffin are about to be hammered in, what with the sfa's recent stance against septics favourite LIER lawyer and justifiably Super Ally / Diouffy and Boughie getting a wee slap on the wrist , I think it has all become too much for the lot of them and is driving them closer and closer to the edge and when we win our league again this season I think they will seriously implode :uk:

Timmy , If ye cant stand the head , stop your bitchin :uk:

Not getting carried away mate but, if we can get across the winning line. As well as getting taken over, we could see a sharp rise in assisted suicide my feet are firmly on the ground tho. (tu)

i love the smiles, i love the arrogance, i dont care what they actually deserved we need this attitude to bury the tims! its clear they are desperate and running out of ideas and the fact that they clearly have the refs running scared doesnt bother me at all. the outcome of the title race and the takeover will change everything IMO

Even when Lennon reacted, McCoist didn't try to calm him down.

Huh? Since when did it become Ally's job to 'calm' that fucking looney down? If Lemon had even half a braincell he wouldn't have reacted in the first place, and even then it took him at least 10 seconds to realise whatever it was Ally said before he exploded like a five year old.

I can never ever remember a season where the tims have been so desperate to win the title at any cost. They have constantly barracked the referees, the SFA, the mhedia, anything that moves to get across their agenda of hatred and hypocrasy. And if the SFA are 'scared' of Rangers, then for fucking sure the children who run the mhedia in this country are terrified of the tims.