• Naismith
    • Lafferty
    • Edu
    • Jelavic
    • Ness
    • Wylde
    • Hutton
    • Other

hard to pick a standout this year due to injuries etc.

naisy started like a house on fire then faded.

greggs had a spell as well where he wasnt at his best.

davis nowhwere near as effective as last year.

jig was doing well also before his injury.

but for his 3 nil parkhead showing,which he brushed off and showed his critics where to go :wanker: , i have to give it to our captain for once again having a sterling season for us.with him playing we may have to defend deeper and all that but he does not pick the team and when he is called upon he is always fit and up for the fight. if this is your final season well done Davie Weir hopefully you get your hands on the title before you go.good luck wherever you end up in the future

I voted for Mo Edu Edu, outstandingly pish this season. I voted for him at my outrage that McGregor isn't chosen for club nor country awards (as far as I'm aware)

But my player of the year, would have to go to Jelavic or ultimately shagger.

Without shagger or in a sense Jelavic I hate to think where we might be just now 00000041.gif

Whittaker for me, due to his consistancy and versatility. Whatever position he's asked to play he does so with no fuss and has been solid all season imo. He occasionaly pulls some moments of brilliance out of the bag and never looks like missing penalties. In a season when too many have failed to live up to expectations Whittaker has surpassed his, for me, and for this reason he gets my vote.

Jelavic for me

McGregor has had a good season but he's a goalkeeper in a tinpot league. He often has no saves to make in an entire match

Naismith was magnificent in the first half of the season but has fallen away badly since

Could say the same for Jelavic then, as he should be strolling threw this league like mcgregor as he is different class too.