Protest against UEFA

If UEFA act against us and ban fans for the next two home games on the basis of this dubious report, can I suggest Rangers Fans all over the UK protest outsideI Ibrox Stadium against the despicable unfair treatment of our club at the next euro?

The corruption and incompetence of UEFA is the real disgrace here. PSV fans were a disgrace that night and should face a similar charge of incitement if we get punished.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Protests are for poofs

I get the feeling from your reply that you prefer to be overtly submissive. A protest would be right up your street then?

Be constructive or nothing!

Now is the important time to defend the integrity of Rangers Football Club against all enemies! I was only brainstorming for the good of the club!

What impact would a protest make on UEFA? the only thing that they understand or take any notice of is money and the customers that provide it, and by customers I mean TV companies like Sky, if Sky suddenly lost subcribers because of a protest, UEFA would take some notice.

It will never happen, because when it comes to it, the vast majority these days don't give a fuck

Not being funny mate but....

Could u imagine 10 or 15 thou bears outside the uefa office (or wherever u envisage this to take place) Protesting against them for banning us for singing certain songs

I do wonder what all these bears would end up doing?!

Hmmm

Perhaps sing loud and proud certain (so called) banned songs maybe?

It wouldn't help matters at all, prob make it worse Tbf

I get the feeling from your reply that you prefer to be overtly submissive. A protest would be right up your street then?

Be constructive or nothing!

Now is the important time to defend the integrity of Rangers Football Club against all enemies! I was only brainstorming for the good of the club!

Sorry mate, but I just dont rate protests. They haven't ever got anybody anything. Waste of time in my opinion, leave that to the tree huggers.

Why don't we investigate the background of the people in fare ... after all they seem to have an unhealthy hatred of us so what fare minded person could object to us taking steps to find out who our enemy is

Exactly mate. Fight fire with fire.

The fact the head of FARE's missus is a out and out septic fan, who used to have a season ticket, this should be thrown out of court, blatant conflict of interests, but lets see McSnide comment on this :sherlock:

How would not watching hurt them?

Ratings = advertising.

Advertising = cash.

Cash = all they care about.

Its not fucking rocket science. You think EUFA gets the 10 million payment for CL qualification from a jumble sale? A raffle?

Slots during CL games are worth 10s of millions.

Its not UEFA thats the problem, its a jumped up group of self appointed moralists called FARE. The club and supporters groups should be taking legal action against these numpties for defamation.

This

(tu)