Tomorrow's nerves. Anyone?

I never get nervous. Not even before Old Firm Cup Finals or games at Parkhead.

But I'm sitting here, really feeling the nerves in advance of tomorrow.

I've not felt like this since I was a teenager on the day of big games.

A couple of early goals from Rangers tomorrow is essential for my immune system and ticker I think :crabflute:

3 or 4 nil tmrw m8 thats my prediction, ibrox will be jumping we will win our next 3 games at a canter we usually step it up when its near the finish line.

and i just cant see anything but 3 comfortable wins relax bro wer gonna get 3 in a row. w.a.t.p

Im excited about tomorrow, think we'll come racing out the traps and tear hearts a new arsehole! Really excited more than nervous about the game. All the takeover deal seemingly being completed means we can concentrate solely on the football side of things.

A win tomorrow and i dont think the Tarriers will be able to handle the pressure! :crabflute:

Maybe a bit of nerves and also the excitement of the takeover just happening. We need to start this game fast and get a couple of goals. Ibrox will be rocking tomorrow crabflute.gif

I just hope the Players are not as nervous(or over confident) as the fans.We have to stay patient and get behind the team.Even if it takes until the 90th minute to get a winner that will do for me.

I just hope the Players are not as nervous(or over confident) as the fans.We have to stay patient and get behind the team.Even if it takes until the 90th minute to get a winner that will do for me.

Thats my BIG fear mate

Thats my BIG fear mate

That why I say thank God for an auld heid.Walter will keep them very focussed.Of that I am very confident.Something says to me it was written in the stars that Walter would leave Ibrox with the League Flag as his parting gift. :thumbup: