McDowell rumour

jmo21

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenny McDowall, that is his name. Already today I have seen Chris Boyd, and usually its Mark Hately. How hard is it?

Honestly. Does my nut in.

Sorry Siman!

I think the time will come soon when he is offered a management job, and if he is ambitious i'd imagine he will take it.

He has now spent 4 years as a coach with us and fuck knows how many he spent as a coach over there and TBH he's never going to get our job as if Ally is a success he will have to wait a long time for the chance of promotion and if Ally ends up failing i can't see us clamouring to get Kenny the job.

Latest from the timmy newswires, Kenny McDowell is angling for the Kilmarnock job because he and Coisty don't get on.

Ian McCall to be our number 2.

Any truth in this? Sounds a lot of pish to me

super and mcdowal go on holiday together with there families.

its utter bollocks

If he was to take a managers job i would like to see us bring in a spanish/italian/continental coach. There are enough coaches who know all about the SPL and what it takes and i dont think it would hurt to have a coach to work on the silkier side of the game with the players. a.k.a touch/passing/technique/tactics etc.

Nah.

Ally punched McCall for making references to Ally's wife in a Scottish Cup match

Was that not in that film?

Back on topic, I don't see what McDowell brings tbh, but I think him and McCoist get on pretty well by the looks of it.

Do people truly believe that we could afford Wilkins? :lol:

One of the reasons that Chelsea apparently let him go was because they didnt think his position and role justified the contract he had and since then he's gone back to the job he had with Sky before he joined Chelsea.

Brentford have made an approach for McInnes. Not sure if it is a bigger club than St. Johnstone or not really. Doubt he's coming here, though, if he's already a manager AND has other clubs offering for him.

What a shite move that is, he should stay where he is until he gets a Championship club

Back on topic, I don't see what McDowell brings tbh, but I think him and McCoist get on pretty well by the looks of it.

Aye, just after scoring a beauty of an overhead as well.

the go on holiday together. they are the best of pals unless things have changed very recently.

they have been to america together at least 4 times since mcdowal came to rangers that i know of.